- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Libratone ONE and TOO Bluetooth speakers
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
As we find more and more ways to enjoy the outdoors during the warmer months, an essential item has become the Bluetooth speaker, especially during long walks on our favourite trails or for those all day barbecues. We find ourselves seeking the company of good friends, good food and more importantly – good music. Libratone ONE and TOO speakers are the perfect companion to the endless Summer.
The ONE features a remarkable 12-hour battery life and IPX4 weatherproofing but most importantly sounds great. It’s unique acoustic technology sends sound waves in every direction through 4 internal speaker drivers. The ONE also has some very intuitive touch controls for volume, play, pause, take/end calls and also pairs as a speakerphone complete with noise isolation and echo cancelling technology and is in-app controllable. Best of all, you can customize the ONE with different frame supports and accessories. Lastly, if you own more than one Libratone speaker, you can even pair them to each other and enhance sound reach-ability, something that is very practical and rare to find.
The TOO is a more paired down affair and looks remarkably like a “pill” shaped Bluetooth speaker already on the market. Having said that, it features big sound in a small package. No larger than say your average water bottle, the TOO also features all of the same features as the ONE short of one less audio driver. It too features impressive battery life, weatherproofing and speakerphone capability. I will also add that by pairing two Libratone speakers you can even stream your favourite content in full high fidelity audio, great for binge watching some Netflix.
Both speakers are very considered and feature some unique elements that allow these to really shine in a very busy Bluetooth audio market. With such quality and sound, they are definitely worth checking out.
For more go to www.libratone.com.