- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
Libratone ONE and TOO Bluetooth speakers
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
As we find more and more ways to enjoy the outdoors during the warmer months, an essential item has become the Bluetooth speaker, especially during long walks on our favourite trails or for those all day barbecues. We find ourselves seeking the company of good friends, good food and more importantly – good music. Libratone ONE and TOO speakers are the perfect companion to the endless Summer.
The ONE features a remarkable 12-hour battery life and IPX4 weatherproofing but most importantly sounds great. It’s unique acoustic technology sends sound waves in every direction through 4 internal speaker drivers. The ONE also has some very intuitive touch controls for volume, play, pause, take/end calls and also pairs as a speakerphone complete with noise isolation and echo cancelling technology and is in-app controllable. Best of all, you can customize the ONE with different frame supports and accessories. Lastly, if you own more than one Libratone speaker, you can even pair them to each other and enhance sound reach-ability, something that is very practical and rare to find.
The TOO is a more paired down affair and looks remarkably like a “pill” shaped Bluetooth speaker already on the market. Having said that, it features big sound in a small package. No larger than say your average water bottle, the TOO also features all of the same features as the ONE short of one less audio driver. It too features impressive battery life, weatherproofing and speakerphone capability. I will also add that by pairing two Libratone speakers you can even stream your favourite content in full high fidelity audio, great for binge watching some Netflix.
Both speakers are very considered and feature some unique elements that allow these to really shine in a very busy Bluetooth audio market. With such quality and sound, they are definitely worth checking out.
For more go to www.libratone.com.