- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Libratone ONE and TOO Bluetooth speakers
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
As we find more and more ways to enjoy the outdoors during the warmer months, an essential item has become the Bluetooth speaker, especially during long walks on our favourite trails or for those all day barbecues. We find ourselves seeking the company of good friends, good food and more importantly – good music. Libratone ONE and TOO speakers are the perfect companion to the endless Summer.
The ONE features a remarkable 12-hour battery life and IPX4 weatherproofing but most importantly sounds great. It’s unique acoustic technology sends sound waves in every direction through 4 internal speaker drivers. The ONE also has some very intuitive touch controls for volume, play, pause, take/end calls and also pairs as a speakerphone complete with noise isolation and echo cancelling technology and is in-app controllable. Best of all, you can customize the ONE with different frame supports and accessories. Lastly, if you own more than one Libratone speaker, you can even pair them to each other and enhance sound reach-ability, something that is very practical and rare to find.
The TOO is a more paired down affair and looks remarkably like a “pill” shaped Bluetooth speaker already on the market. Having said that, it features big sound in a small package. No larger than say your average water bottle, the TOO also features all of the same features as the ONE short of one less audio driver. It too features impressive battery life, weatherproofing and speakerphone capability. I will also add that by pairing two Libratone speakers you can even stream your favourite content in full high fidelity audio, great for binge watching some Netflix.
Both speakers are very considered and feature some unique elements that allow these to really shine in a very busy Bluetooth audio market. With such quality and sound, they are definitely worth checking out.
For more go to www.libratone.com.