- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Bottoms Out Underwear
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Probably one of the best names ever for a company that specialises in Underwear and Sleepwear – Bottoms Out, specialize in designing sleepwear, lounge-wear, socks, and underwear that are recognised worldwide for their amazing use of colour.
Seamlessly blending comfort and style, Bottoms Out underwear really are very comfy to wear. After trying them this past week, they check all the right boxes when it comes to Men’s briefs. They are soft, elasticised in the right places (to prevent riding) and seem very durable. I even caught the odd person in the change room and my local gym take an eyeful of how bright and colourful they are.
What sets Bottoms Out apart from their competitors, colour wise at least, is the use of the contrasting waist band to cotton design which definitely is unique. Also, their very funky use of patterns and stylings and very reasonable pricing, make these a must have.
Check out all they have to offer at www.bottomsout.com.