- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Bottoms Out Underwear
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Probably one of the best names ever for a company that specialises in Underwear and Sleepwear – Bottoms Out, specialize in designing sleepwear, lounge-wear, socks, and underwear that are recognised worldwide for their amazing use of colour.
Seamlessly blending comfort and style, Bottoms Out underwear really are very comfy to wear. After trying them this past week, they check all the right boxes when it comes to Men’s briefs. They are soft, elasticised in the right places (to prevent riding) and seem very durable. I even caught the odd person in the change room and my local gym take an eyeful of how bright and colourful they are.
What sets Bottoms Out apart from their competitors, colour wise at least, is the use of the contrasting waist band to cotton design which definitely is unique. Also, their very funky use of patterns and stylings and very reasonable pricing, make these a must have.
Check out all they have to offer at www.bottomsout.com.