- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Bottoms Out Underwear
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Probably one of the best names ever for a company that specialises in Underwear and Sleepwear – Bottoms Out, specialize in designing sleepwear, lounge-wear, socks, and underwear that are recognised worldwide for their amazing use of colour.
Seamlessly blending comfort and style, Bottoms Out underwear really are very comfy to wear. After trying them this past week, they check all the right boxes when it comes to Men’s briefs. They are soft, elasticised in the right places (to prevent riding) and seem very durable. I even caught the odd person in the change room and my local gym take an eyeful of how bright and colourful they are.
What sets Bottoms Out apart from their competitors, colour wise at least, is the use of the contrasting waist band to cotton design which definitely is unique. Also, their very funky use of patterns and stylings and very reasonable pricing, make these a must have.
Check out all they have to offer at www.bottomsout.com.