- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Nomad genuine leather wallet and case for iPhone
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
While there are many products out there to accompany the iPhone and Apple products in general, there are not many companies who know how to take your favourite gadgets and make products that are not only practical but sexy too. Nomad, checks all the right boxes when it comes to accessorising and protecting what matters to you.
We have featured many of Nomad’s products before, including their very popular carabiner; key and road-trip charging accessories for the iPhone. Now, they want to wrap your device in beautiful genuine leather and they do a darn fine job doing so.
The Leather case for iPhone is what Apple’s own proprietary case should have been. They rigorously prototyped many designs, materials and fabrication techniques until they created something to truly embody everything one would want in a leather case. Crafted from beautiful Horween genuine leather that classily ages over time, it fully wraps the iPhone and extends over all contours of your phone, safeguarding its vulnerable edges. There are also very precise cut-outs for the iPhone’s speakers, lightning port, silence switch and camera to give access where you need it, while still protecting your phone’s core components. If that is not enough, Nomad also ingeniously left the outside unbranded, you will only find their logo on the soft inner lining of the case making it even more unassumingly perfect.
To accompany the beauty of their iPhone case they also redesigned their wallet in the same Horween leather. With both a bi-fold and slim card option, a lot of thought has gone into how to make this more practical than their original wallet. It is more sturdy and the battery technology itself seems to have been better integrated in to the construction. Both options are designed to carry cash and cards, both have the same high capacity 2400mAh li-ion battery + integrated charging cable, and both are lined with an RFID-blocking layer for added protection.
Nomad have a winning combination here, they are well made, very practical and as the saying goes, is everything is better in leather.
Get yours today!