- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Nomad genuine leather wallet and case for iPhone
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
While there are many products out there to accompany the iPhone and Apple products in general, there are not many companies who know how to take your favourite gadgets and make products that are not only practical but sexy too. Nomad, checks all the right boxes when it comes to accessorising and protecting what matters to you.
We have featured many of Nomad’s products before, including their very popular carabiner; key and road-trip charging accessories for the iPhone. Now, they want to wrap your device in beautiful genuine leather and they do a darn fine job doing so.
The Leather case for iPhone is what Apple’s own proprietary case should have been. They rigorously prototyped many designs, materials and fabrication techniques until they created something to truly embody everything one would want in a leather case. Crafted from beautiful Horween genuine leather that classily ages over time, it fully wraps the iPhone and extends over all contours of your phone, safeguarding its vulnerable edges. There are also very precise cut-outs for the iPhone’s speakers, lightning port, silence switch and camera to give access where you need it, while still protecting your phone’s core components. If that is not enough, Nomad also ingeniously left the outside unbranded, you will only find their logo on the soft inner lining of the case making it even more unassumingly perfect.
To accompany the beauty of their iPhone case they also redesigned their wallet in the same Horween leather. With both a bi-fold and slim card option, a lot of thought has gone into how to make this more practical than their original wallet. It is more sturdy and the battery technology itself seems to have been better integrated in to the construction. Both options are designed to carry cash and cards, both have the same high capacity 2400mAh li-ion battery + integrated charging cable, and both are lined with an RFID-blocking layer for added protection.
Nomad have a winning combination here, they are well made, very practical and as the saying goes, is everything is better in leather.
Get yours today!