- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
3 Ways To Spend Your Summer Stay-cation
Written by | Will Jennings
2016 has given the UK one of the hottest summers in over a hundred years, so it’s no surprise that many of us are choosing summer stay-cations over expensive vacations.
A stay-cation is a fancy way of saying you get to spend your holiday at home or locally instead of spending hours travelling. It’s cheaper, calmer and simpler than a holiday abroad, plus you’ll have complete control over everything you choose to do and you won’t even have to lug your belongings around with you. So, here are three ways you can spend your stay-cation this summer!
Keep Yourself Entertained with Games.
The beauty of a stay-cation is that you get to really enjoy your time off without all the chaos of travelling abroad. When you stay at home you’ll have time to catch up on Game of Thrones, watch the dozens of Marvel releases that have come out since your last holiday and read those classics (Men’s Health counts) that have been piling up on your shelves.
You could even take a trip to Vegas without having to leave your living room by playing table games like Marvel roulette and live blackjack at bgo casino. bgo are offering 20 free spins and up to $1,500 worth of bonus funds to new players throughout summer, so you’ll be able to experience all the high-rolling fun of Vegas online. If you prefer slots, Mr Smith Casino organises games by genres including Horror, Sci-Fi and Hero so they’re easy to search, whilst Casino Gates is perfect for anyone who enjoys a good scratch card. You’ll be celebrating and getting into the Vegas spirit in no time!
Visit The Local Attractions.
If you live in or around a city, chances are there are at least a few local attractions you can visit. Some cities are bound to host history or war museums, classic car collections, sports stadiums, music venues or historic pubs you haven’t yet visited. Just head to TripAdvisor or pick up some brochures whilst you’re out as now is your chance to plan a trip to check out your city in an entirely new way. There’s something fun about pretending to be a tourist in your own town, especially if you’ve never had the time to visit the local landmarks before.
The terms ‘exercise’ and ‘holiday’ are usually mutually exclusive, but a stay-cation is the exception. Not only do you know which stores sell the healthiest food, you also have access to everything you need to get stronger. If you have a bike you can plan rough rides along local trails, and if you don’t you can always hike through scenic areas, over hills or by the coast. Of course, then there’s also your local gym: now is the time to take exercise classes you’ve missed out on so far like martial arts or make up for lost weight-lifting time. There are dozens of ways you can use your stay-cation to improve your health, it all depends on what you enjoy doing.
The key to truly enjoying a stay-cation is to ditch your daily routine and experience your surroundings in an entirely new way. Avoid doing chores or errands, leave your work at the office and just relax. The world, though you may be staying in a ten-mile radius, is your oyster. This is your time, your holiday and your chance to have fun!