- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Wren V5US Sound System
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Imagine an audio system that not only has the purest sound but also is pretty much compatible with every device and application across various platforms from pc to iOS to android and more. No this is not the work of science fiction. In a world where audio quality has become an afterthought, one company is applying their expertise to offer a superior – and wallet-friendly – alternative to what’s out there now, that company is Wren.
Wren offers a lot more than your pill shaped, tin can sounding speakers on the market. They engineer sound systems that are not only distinctively beautiful but also and source only the highest-quality electronic and acoustic components on the inside to make truly exceptional audio quality relevant and accessible in a new age of music. Their V5US system is no exception.
The V5US is the only Apple-certified multi-platform speaker that allows single or multi-room streaming to deliver rich, room-filling sound, superior ease of use and a refined, elegant design. Powering the beautiful sound that the V5 can produce is two 3-inch throw drivers with 4-layer voice coils and a pair of edge-driven, wide dispersion 19mm soft dome tweeters optimally positioned on the front baffle to create a wide, realistic soundstage that rides high and free above the box. Also notable is the use of Intersil’s D2 Audio DSP-controlled digital amplifier with 50 watts of real power and Wren’s own DSP optimization that allows you to play louder with more bass and less distortion – something I found very useful.
Aesthetically, the V5 cabinet is constructed of half-inch thick MDF board with an internal MDF brace to provide a chassis free from resonance and coloration. The underside of the Wren V5 is additionally covered with a 4mm low durometer silicone pad that adds stabilisation.
The unit works on both the 2.4ghz and 5ghz frequencies which is very convenient and reduces distortion and interference and has awesome connectivity options with AirPlay (wireless); Play-Fi (wireless); Bluetooth (wireless) and even a 3.5mm stereo jack.
All of these ingredients successfully cook up a sound system that produces clear and crisp sound with great bass and volume but more importantly it is housed in something that looks classy and deserves its own space on the mantle.
Everyone needs this in their home, buy yours at Wren Sound V5US Wenge Wireless speaker with AirPlay, Bluetooth and DTS Play-FI