- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Guapa Peaks – Bamboo Cap
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
In the warmer months, everyone needs to get the Summer swag on. What better way to do this than with a hat from Guapa Peaks.
Guapa Peaks pride themselves on the ability to take accessories used everyday and transform them into something extraordinary with a strong conscience for the environment & design. Their bamboo inspired head-wear is no exception.
This premium black volley cap, is handmade from sustainable bamboo, hand sanded and oiled with natural wood oil to ensure durability & enhance the natural beauty of the bamboo nodes. Combine this with an Acrylic/Wool blend fabric; matched with subtly textured rip stop nylon seam tape and webbing strap closure and you have an eye catching accessory for your Summer wardrobe.
With a number of different colours and styles to choose from, Guapa Peaks have your head wrapped up in style.
Check them out at www.guapapeaks.co.