- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 3 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 3 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Kim Denzler Underwear
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Let’s face it, most underwear is practical but not that comfortable. We sacrifice comfort, a lot of the time, for price and convenience. However, what if there was underwear that was not just cost effective but also stylish and super comfy? Kim Denzler designs underwear that is pocket friendly, looks good, and feels good too.
What sets this underwear a part from the others? It’s all about the fit. Specifically designed and engineered in Turkey, the underwear is made to prevent riding, stay in place and is constructed from the finest cotton, these things simply feel great when on. Another bonus is that the fabric is treated for extended wash and wear, meaning, they are built to last.
Kim Denzler’s underwear is also very stylish, a bonus if you are coming from the classic ‘tightey whitey’ with many colour options and styles – you can pick your favourite individual item or 3 pack. Best of all, the price, a 3 pack costs only $50 USD and as always you get what you pay for.
It’s time to style up from the bottom up, Kim Denzler’s underwear will get the job done!
Check them out at www.kimdenzler.com.