- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Kim Denzler Underwear
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Let’s face it, most underwear is practical but not that comfortable. We sacrifice comfort, a lot of the time, for price and convenience. However, what if there was underwear that was not just cost effective but also stylish and super comfy? Kim Denzler designs underwear that is pocket friendly, looks good, and feels good too.
What sets this underwear a part from the others? It’s all about the fit. Specifically designed and engineered in Turkey, the underwear is made to prevent riding, stay in place and is constructed from the finest cotton, these things simply feel great when on. Another bonus is that the fabric is treated for extended wash and wear, meaning, they are built to last.
Kim Denzler’s underwear is also very stylish, a bonus if you are coming from the classic ‘tightey whitey’ with many colour options and styles – you can pick your favourite individual item or 3 pack. Best of all, the price, a 3 pack costs only $50 USD and as always you get what you pay for.
It’s time to style up from the bottom up, Kim Denzler’s underwear will get the job done!
Check them out at www.kimdenzler.com.