- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Kim Denzler Underwear
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Let’s face it, most underwear is practical but not that comfortable. We sacrifice comfort, a lot of the time, for price and convenience. However, what if there was underwear that was not just cost effective but also stylish and super comfy? Kim Denzler designs underwear that is pocket friendly, looks good, and feels good too.
What sets this underwear a part from the others? It’s all about the fit. Specifically designed and engineered in Turkey, the underwear is made to prevent riding, stay in place and is constructed from the finest cotton, these things simply feel great when on. Another bonus is that the fabric is treated for extended wash and wear, meaning, they are built to last.
Kim Denzler’s underwear is also very stylish, a bonus if you are coming from the classic ‘tightey whitey’ with many colour options and styles – you can pick your favourite individual item or 3 pack. Best of all, the price, a 3 pack costs only $50 USD and as always you get what you pay for.
It’s time to style up from the bottom up, Kim Denzler’s underwear will get the job done!
Check them out at www.kimdenzler.com.