- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Moshi – Aerio bag
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
For the business professional, there is no better way to carry your most important items than with something that exudes style and luxury but is also very practical. The Aerio bag by Moshi is the perfect blend of form and function.
Constructed from premium water-resistant fabric and vegan-leather trim, this strong but lightweight bag features padded compartments for the road warrior. You can safely stow your laptop, cellphone, headphones and more with it’s modern design. Not to mention the included separate smaller inner pockets for a wallet, cables, pens and more. Everything has its place with the Aerio.
A very unique feature of this bag is the full length pocket that runs along the back – perfect for document folios, important copies or even a magazine.
The bag is also fully supported by a padded shoulder strap and Moshi’s own ViscoStrap to work in tandem to effectively mitigate shoulder strain. Although this seemed kind of gimmicky, we think it helped when the bag was weighed down, but it is hard to tell. For those on the road a lot, a convenient rear trolley strap can securely attach the bag to rolling luggage.
The Aerio is a solid bag, there is a lot to like construction wise and seems as though it could last the distance for those professionals who want quality from their products.
Check it out at www.moshi.com.