- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Moshi – Aerio bag
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
For the business professional, there is no better way to carry your most important items than with something that exudes style and luxury but is also very practical. The Aerio bag by Moshi is the perfect blend of form and function.
Constructed from premium water-resistant fabric and vegan-leather trim, this strong but lightweight bag features padded compartments for the road warrior. You can safely stow your laptop, cellphone, headphones and more with it’s modern design. Not to mention the included separate smaller inner pockets for a wallet, cables, pens and more. Everything has its place with the Aerio.
A very unique feature of this bag is the full length pocket that runs along the back – perfect for document folios, important copies or even a magazine.
The bag is also fully supported by a padded shoulder strap and Moshi’s own ViscoStrap to work in tandem to effectively mitigate shoulder strain. Although this seemed kind of gimmicky, we think it helped when the bag was weighed down, but it is hard to tell. For those on the road a lot, a convenient rear trolley strap can securely attach the bag to rolling luggage.
The Aerio is a solid bag, there is a lot to like construction wise and seems as though it could last the distance for those professionals who want quality from their products.
Check it out at www.moshi.com.