- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Moshi – Aerio bag
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
For the business professional, there is no better way to carry your most important items than with something that exudes style and luxury but is also very practical. The Aerio bag by Moshi is the perfect blend of form and function.
Constructed from premium water-resistant fabric and vegan-leather trim, this strong but lightweight bag features padded compartments for the road warrior. You can safely stow your laptop, cellphone, headphones and more with it’s modern design. Not to mention the included separate smaller inner pockets for a wallet, cables, pens and more. Everything has its place with the Aerio.
A very unique feature of this bag is the full length pocket that runs along the back – perfect for document folios, important copies or even a magazine.
The bag is also fully supported by a padded shoulder strap and Moshi’s own ViscoStrap to work in tandem to effectively mitigate shoulder strain. Although this seemed kind of gimmicky, we think it helped when the bag was weighed down, but it is hard to tell. For those on the road a lot, a convenient rear trolley strap can securely attach the bag to rolling luggage.
The Aerio is a solid bag, there is a lot to like construction wise and seems as though it could last the distance for those professionals who want quality from their products.
Check it out at www.moshi.com.