- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 weeks ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
Moshi – Aerio bag
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
For the business professional, there is no better way to carry your most important items than with something that exudes style and luxury but is also very practical. The Aerio bag by Moshi is the perfect blend of form and function.
Constructed from premium water-resistant fabric and vegan-leather trim, this strong but lightweight bag features padded compartments for the road warrior. You can safely stow your laptop, cellphone, headphones and more with it’s modern design. Not to mention the included separate smaller inner pockets for a wallet, cables, pens and more. Everything has its place with the Aerio.
A very unique feature of this bag is the full length pocket that runs along the back – perfect for document folios, important copies or even a magazine.
The bag is also fully supported by a padded shoulder strap and Moshi’s own ViscoStrap to work in tandem to effectively mitigate shoulder strain. Although this seemed kind of gimmicky, we think it helped when the bag was weighed down, but it is hard to tell. For those on the road a lot, a convenient rear trolley strap can securely attach the bag to rolling luggage.
The Aerio is a solid bag, there is a lot to like construction wise and seems as though it could last the distance for those professionals who want quality from their products.
Check it out at www.moshi.com.