- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 month ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 month ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 month ago
- GripbellPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 month ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Moshi – Aerio bag
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
For the business professional, there is no better way to carry your most important items than with something that exudes style and luxury but is also very practical. The Aerio bag by Moshi is the perfect blend of form and function.
Constructed from premium water-resistant fabric and vegan-leather trim, this strong but lightweight bag features padded compartments for the road warrior. You can safely stow your laptop, cellphone, headphones and more with it’s modern design. Not to mention the included separate smaller inner pockets for a wallet, cables, pens and more. Everything has its place with the Aerio.
A very unique feature of this bag is the full length pocket that runs along the back – perfect for document folios, important copies or even a magazine.
The bag is also fully supported by a padded shoulder strap and Moshi’s own ViscoStrap to work in tandem to effectively mitigate shoulder strain. Although this seemed kind of gimmicky, we think it helped when the bag was weighed down, but it is hard to tell. For those on the road a lot, a convenient rear trolley strap can securely attach the bag to rolling luggage.
The Aerio is a solid bag, there is a lot to like construction wise and seems as though it could last the distance for those professionals who want quality from their products.
Check it out at www.moshi.com.