- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Are you a budding film entrepreneur or a selfie queen? Then it is time to lift your camera game with Podo.
Podo is the world’s first wireless, re-stickable camera that turns any surface into a photo booth. Just stick, shoot, and share! No longer are you limited by your depth of field only being the length of your arm or your selfie stick.
It features a very crisp 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and can also take HD 720p video at 30 frames per second, which is better than or as good as most mid range smartphones. The adhesive pad is also super strong and can be stuck literally anywhere leading to some very creative Instagram posts.
Brilliantly tiny and powerful, using Bluetooth technology – images and video are instantly transferred to your phone for you to share and enjoy.
The best part is the price – only $99. So what are you waiting for, turn your images and video from ordinary to extraordinary!
Buy yours at www.podolabs.com.