- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Sandusa – Sand Proof Towel
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Summer sun and the sounds of waves crashing on the shoreline. These two things are the best part of the warm weather after a long winter. However, with the beach comes the sand and the mess it makes of us and usually our cars. Sandusa, a company from The Gold Coast Australia think they have the solution – and we have to agree.
Sandusa have designed the first ever sand proof and water proof towel for beach goers. One side of the towel is crafted with a nylon backing which prevents sand sticking to the underside of the towel which from our tests was simply awesome at preventing the transfer of sand from beach to car.
The towel itself is also waterproof and is made from high quality cotton terry towelling, meaning, it doesn’t absorb as much moisture as a conventional towel and stays drier for longer. Water simply can’t pass from the towelling side through to the underside. While this was very convenient, we found a small issue here, the towel does get moist and tended to take a longer time to fully dry because of the nylon backing preventing air flow through. Not a big issue, but if you are on vacation and are reusing the towel, this could be problematic.
Made from 100% cotton and nylon, this towel is machine washable and seems very sturdy and long lasting. So, avoid the sand and simply enjoy the surf with towels from Sandusa.
Check them out at www.sandusa.com.