- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Sandusa – Sand Proof Towel
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Summer sun and the sounds of waves crashing on the shoreline. These two things are the best part of the warm weather after a long winter. However, with the beach comes the sand and the mess it makes of us and usually our cars. Sandusa, a company from The Gold Coast Australia think they have the solution – and we have to agree.
Sandusa have designed the first ever sand proof and water proof towel for beach goers. One side of the towel is crafted with a nylon backing which prevents sand sticking to the underside of the towel which from our tests was simply awesome at preventing the transfer of sand from beach to car.
The towel itself is also waterproof and is made from high quality cotton terry towelling, meaning, it doesn’t absorb as much moisture as a conventional towel and stays drier for longer. Water simply can’t pass from the towelling side through to the underside. While this was very convenient, we found a small issue here, the towel does get moist and tended to take a longer time to fully dry because of the nylon backing preventing air flow through. Not a big issue, but if you are on vacation and are reusing the towel, this could be problematic.
Made from 100% cotton and nylon, this towel is machine washable and seems very sturdy and long lasting. So, avoid the sand and simply enjoy the surf with towels from Sandusa.
Check them out at www.sandusa.com.