- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
Sandusa – Sand Proof Towel
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Summer sun and the sounds of waves crashing on the shoreline. These two things are the best part of the warm weather after a long winter. However, with the beach comes the sand and the mess it makes of us and usually our cars. Sandusa, a company from The Gold Coast Australia think they have the solution – and we have to agree.
Sandusa have designed the first ever sand proof and water proof towel for beach goers. One side of the towel is crafted with a nylon backing which prevents sand sticking to the underside of the towel which from our tests was simply awesome at preventing the transfer of sand from beach to car.
The towel itself is also waterproof and is made from high quality cotton terry towelling, meaning, it doesn’t absorb as much moisture as a conventional towel and stays drier for longer. Water simply can’t pass from the towelling side through to the underside. While this was very convenient, we found a small issue here, the towel does get moist and tended to take a longer time to fully dry because of the nylon backing preventing air flow through. Not a big issue, but if you are on vacation and are reusing the towel, this could be problematic.
Made from 100% cotton and nylon, this towel is machine washable and seems very sturdy and long lasting. So, avoid the sand and simply enjoy the surf with towels from Sandusa.
Check them out at www.sandusa.com.