- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Sandusa – Sand Proof Towel
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Summer sun and the sounds of waves crashing on the shoreline. These two things are the best part of the warm weather after a long winter. However, with the beach comes the sand and the mess it makes of us and usually our cars. Sandusa, a company from The Gold Coast Australia think they have the solution – and we have to agree.
Sandusa have designed the first ever sand proof and water proof towel for beach goers. One side of the towel is crafted with a nylon backing which prevents sand sticking to the underside of the towel which from our tests was simply awesome at preventing the transfer of sand from beach to car.
The towel itself is also waterproof and is made from high quality cotton terry towelling, meaning, it doesn’t absorb as much moisture as a conventional towel and stays drier for longer. Water simply can’t pass from the towelling side through to the underside. While this was very convenient, we found a small issue here, the towel does get moist and tended to take a longer time to fully dry because of the nylon backing preventing air flow through. Not a big issue, but if you are on vacation and are reusing the towel, this could be problematic.
Made from 100% cotton and nylon, this towel is machine washable and seems very sturdy and long lasting. So, avoid the sand and simply enjoy the surf with towels from Sandusa.
Check them out at www.sandusa.com.