- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Vincero Collective Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Vincero Collective’s motto is “always in pursuit”, which is ironic because my pursuit to find the perfect watch has come to an end with their collection of luxury watches.
VC’s watches are constructed around three core principles – quality is the most important thing; always create gear that is bold and uncompromising and deliver products at accessible prices. One thing is evident after trying their Chrono S watch, they really know how to make a beautiful timepiece that exudes quality.
Crafted from 316L surgical grade steel with Sapphire Coated Mineral Crystal Glass and a Genuine Italian Leather Band, this watch is a masterpiece of construction. It is powered by a Citizen Miyota Quartz Movement, so accuracy is very good and with its luminous hands for night viewing and water resistance properties mean that longevity should not be an issue.
One standout feature of many of their watches is the legacy case-back features a small piece of marble, a reminder that Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither are watch companies. While we found this a little ‘gimmicky’ it is unique and a cool talking point.
At the end of the day, Vincero Collective have a stylish set of watches that are suitable for the modern man. They are built to last and are the perfect accessory for your wrist all at an affordable price.
Get yours at www.vincerocollective.com.