- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 3 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 3 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Vincero Collective Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Vincero Collective’s motto is “always in pursuit”, which is ironic because my pursuit to find the perfect watch has come to an end with their collection of luxury watches.
VC’s watches are constructed around three core principles – quality is the most important thing; always create gear that is bold and uncompromising and deliver products at accessible prices. One thing is evident after trying their Chrono S watch, they really know how to make a beautiful timepiece that exudes quality.
Crafted from 316L surgical grade steel with Sapphire Coated Mineral Crystal Glass and a Genuine Italian Leather Band, this watch is a masterpiece of construction. It is powered by a Citizen Miyota Quartz Movement, so accuracy is very good and with its luminous hands for night viewing and water resistance properties mean that longevity should not be an issue.
One standout feature of many of their watches is the legacy case-back features a small piece of marble, a reminder that Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither are watch companies. While we found this a little ‘gimmicky’ it is unique and a cool talking point.
At the end of the day, Vincero Collective have a stylish set of watches that are suitable for the modern man. They are built to last and are the perfect accessory for your wrist all at an affordable price.
Get yours at www.vincerocollective.com.