- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Vincero Collective Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Vincero Collective’s motto is “always in pursuit”, which is ironic because my pursuit to find the perfect watch has come to an end with their collection of luxury watches.
VC’s watches are constructed around three core principles – quality is the most important thing; always create gear that is bold and uncompromising and deliver products at accessible prices. One thing is evident after trying their Chrono S watch, they really know how to make a beautiful timepiece that exudes quality.
Crafted from 316L surgical grade steel with Sapphire Coated Mineral Crystal Glass and a Genuine Italian Leather Band, this watch is a masterpiece of construction. It is powered by a Citizen Miyota Quartz Movement, so accuracy is very good and with its luminous hands for night viewing and water resistance properties mean that longevity should not be an issue.
One standout feature of many of their watches is the legacy case-back features a small piece of marble, a reminder that Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither are watch companies. While we found this a little ‘gimmicky’ it is unique and a cool talking point.
At the end of the day, Vincero Collective have a stylish set of watches that are suitable for the modern man. They are built to last and are the perfect accessory for your wrist all at an affordable price.
Get yours at www.vincerocollective.com.