- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 1 month ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
Amazfit Equator Fitness Tracker
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
There are not many fitness trackers on the market that you can honestly say look stylish. They are often clunky and non-intuitive as they try to be more than they need to be. So when the Equator comes along by Amazfit, a minimalistic piece of polished ceramic that look like beautiful jewellery and also does everything a modern fitness tracker should, we pay attention.
The Equator is one of the slimmest and most lightweight activity trackers we have seen hit the market. It tracks all your regular activity, calories burned, sleep, and enables the user to program vibrating alerts for incoming calls and alarms. Now, none of this new to the fitness world, but that is not what made us so interested in this product.
Amazfit has managed to encase all of the technology of an activity tracker into something that could easily pass as no more than a modern piece of jewellery for both men and women. Each piece is carefully crafted, has undergone 30 manufacturing procedures, polished over 120,000 times and fired at 2642°F to achieve the perfect shine and luster. This thing really is beautiful and with different options on how you may go about wearing the device, it can be the perfect accompaniment to any lifestyle.
With a stunning 10-day battery life, sleep tracking capabilities, incoming notifications and efficient wireless charging this truly could be something you put on and never want to take off. We think that this is the perfect activity tracker for those who don’t like activity trackers.
Over the past few weeks, we have been very surprised at both how comfortable it is to wear and also its accuracy in tracking things like steps, distance, and calories and could easily see this becoming a big part of our everyday life.
Get yours today at – www.amazfit.com.