- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Amazfit Equator Fitness Tracker
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
There are not many fitness trackers on the market that you can honestly say look stylish. They are often clunky and non-intuitive as they try to be more than they need to be. So when the Equator comes along by Amazfit, a minimalistic piece of polished ceramic that look like beautiful jewellery and also does everything a modern fitness tracker should, we pay attention.
The Equator is one of the slimmest and most lightweight activity trackers we have seen hit the market. It tracks all your regular activity, calories burned, sleep, and enables the user to program vibrating alerts for incoming calls and alarms. Now, none of this new to the fitness world, but that is not what made us so interested in this product.
Amazfit has managed to encase all of the technology of an activity tracker into something that could easily pass as no more than a modern piece of jewellery for both men and women. Each piece is carefully crafted, has undergone 30 manufacturing procedures, polished over 120,000 times and fired at 2642°F to achieve the perfect shine and luster. This thing really is beautiful and with different options on how you may go about wearing the device, it can be the perfect accompaniment to any lifestyle.
With a stunning 10-day battery life, sleep tracking capabilities, incoming notifications and efficient wireless charging this truly could be something you put on and never want to take off. We think that this is the perfect activity tracker for those who don’t like activity trackers.
Over the past few weeks, we have been very surprised at both how comfortable it is to wear and also its accuracy in tracking things like steps, distance, and calories and could easily see this becoming a big part of our everyday life.
Get yours today at – www.amazfit.com.