- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Amazfit Equator Fitness Tracker
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
There are not many fitness trackers on the market that you can honestly say look stylish. They are often clunky and non-intuitive as they try to be more than they need to be. So when the Equator comes along by Amazfit, a minimalistic piece of polished ceramic that look like beautiful jewellery and also does everything a modern fitness tracker should, we pay attention.
The Equator is one of the slimmest and most lightweight activity trackers we have seen hit the market. It tracks all your regular activity, calories burned, sleep, and enables the user to program vibrating alerts for incoming calls and alarms. Now, none of this new to the fitness world, but that is not what made us so interested in this product.
Amazfit has managed to encase all of the technology of an activity tracker into something that could easily pass as no more than a modern piece of jewellery for both men and women. Each piece is carefully crafted, has undergone 30 manufacturing procedures, polished over 120,000 times and fired at 2642°F to achieve the perfect shine and luster. This thing really is beautiful and with different options on how you may go about wearing the device, it can be the perfect accompaniment to any lifestyle.
With a stunning 10-day battery life, sleep tracking capabilities, incoming notifications and efficient wireless charging this truly could be something you put on and never want to take off. We think that this is the perfect activity tracker for those who don’t like activity trackers.
Over the past few weeks, we have been very surprised at both how comfortable it is to wear and also its accuracy in tracking things like steps, distance, and calories and could easily see this becoming a big part of our everyday life.
Get yours today at – www.amazfit.com.