- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 1 month ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
Hydro Shore by Kyocera
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
There are not many smartphones out there that can take a dunk in water and live to see another day, I’m looking at you iPhone I drunkenly dropped into a toilet! Kyocera’s new Hydro Shore is the answer to one of the most common ways people destroy their phones – water damage!
Hydro SHORE offers the luxury of a waterproof smartphone packed with the best features at an affordable price. With its unique Wet Touchscreen Operation feature (meaning you can operate the touchscreen even while you are under water) we only wish we had this phone on our recent beach vacation to Mexico!
With a gorgeous 5.0″ QHD display, powerful 1.2GHz Quad-core processor, 4G LTE connectivity and a generous battery, this may be the ultimate travellers’ phone.
Packed with the latest Android software and sporting the ever so neglecting microSD card slot and all at an affordable price, this is a very good option for the budget-conscious man or woman of the world.
Get yours today at www.kyoceramobile.com.