- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Hydro Shore by Kyocera
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
There are not many smartphones out there that can take a dunk in water and live to see another day, I’m looking at you iPhone I drunkenly dropped into a toilet! Kyocera’s new Hydro Shore is the answer to one of the most common ways people destroy their phones – water damage!
Hydro SHORE offers the luxury of a waterproof smartphone packed with the best features at an affordable price. With its unique Wet Touchscreen Operation feature (meaning you can operate the touchscreen even while you are under water) we only wish we had this phone on our recent beach vacation to Mexico!
With a gorgeous 5.0″ QHD display, powerful 1.2GHz Quad-core processor, 4G LTE connectivity and a generous battery, this may be the ultimate travellers’ phone.
Packed with the latest Android software and sporting the ever so neglecting microSD card slot and all at an affordable price, this is a very good option for the budget-conscious man or woman of the world.
Get yours today at www.kyoceramobile.com.