- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Herschel Supply Co. – Barlow Backpack
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Labor Day Monday is the perfect time to ruin some children’s lives with an awesome backpack that is perfect for school or just your everyday travelling needs. The Barlow by Herschel Supply Company, is a sleek modern and spacious backpack that can carry all of your everyday goods with ease.
A backpack in our books needs to do two things well, be able to carry more than it seems it should and be strong enough to survive treacherous commutes. The Barlow is not only rugged but captures the essence of Urban style in either black, white or blue coloring. Constructed from 210D Nailhead Dobby nylon with a premium reinforced base it features an awesome water-resistant coating with a rip stop rain cover and hidden pocket, draw cord closure with buckle and dual micro-mesh water bottle pockets. The multi-loop webbing strap is also a nice addition and the often-overlooked contour straps are very comfortable to wear with adjustable support. Inside, the bag features a padded laptop sleeve with key clip and neoprene key chain sleeve.
The Barlow is the perfect trail, commuter or even school backpack because it is very spacious and not dauntingly large like some others on the market. There aren’t too many pockets to lose your things in and most importantly it feels like it can take some bumps from the outside world and keep going.
Herschel Supply Co. are not new in the backpack game and the Barlow is evidence of their commitment to produce quality products with a fine regard for detail.
You can check them out at www.herschelupply.ca.