- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Herschel Supply Co. – Barlow Backpack
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Labor Day Monday is the perfect time to ruin some children’s lives with an awesome backpack that is perfect for school or just your everyday travelling needs. The Barlow by Herschel Supply Company, is a sleek modern and spacious backpack that can carry all of your everyday goods with ease.
A backpack in our books needs to do two things well, be able to carry more than it seems it should and be strong enough to survive treacherous commutes. The Barlow is not only rugged but captures the essence of Urban style in either black, white or blue coloring. Constructed from 210D Nailhead Dobby nylon with a premium reinforced base it features an awesome water-resistant coating with a rip stop rain cover and hidden pocket, draw cord closure with buckle and dual micro-mesh water bottle pockets. The multi-loop webbing strap is also a nice addition and the often-overlooked contour straps are very comfortable to wear with adjustable support. Inside, the bag features a padded laptop sleeve with key clip and neoprene key chain sleeve.
The Barlow is the perfect trail, commuter or even school backpack because it is very spacious and not dauntingly large like some others on the market. There aren’t too many pockets to lose your things in and most importantly it feels like it can take some bumps from the outside world and keep going.
Herschel Supply Co. are not new in the backpack game and the Barlow is evidence of their commitment to produce quality products with a fine regard for detail.
You can check them out at www.herschelupply.ca.