- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
Geko Smart Whistle
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The world can sometimes feel like a scary place and personal safety is paramount, a new product by Geko wants to ensure you always feel safe when you are in need, it’s called the smart whistle.
Fashioned with GPS tracking and Bluetooth technology, this connected tool can alert your loved ones instantly when you are in need. Complete with its own proprietary app, you simply input your loved one’s contact information in case of a personal emergency and then blow into the mouthpiece and press the button for 2 seconds to activate the SOS alert.
The app will then automatically call (Android only), text, and email your previously selected contacts. The texts and emails will contain an SOS message, along with a map containing your current location, which will be continuously updated every two to three minutes until the alert is deactivated. Conveniently, after deactivating the alert, your contacts receive another message informing them of your well-being.
There are not many “smart” products on the market that actually seem to better our society and not make us lazier, the smart whistle is a must have for concerned parents, teenagers, young adults and even the elderly. It is a device that adds that ever so important sense of security needed when we most feel at risk. After testing it these past few weeks, we have been very impressed with its ease of use and accuracy in relaying SOS alerts to our loved ones and the added map of location feature is very useful.
This should be on everyone’s gift list. Check it out at www.mygekogear.com.