- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
RLTD run by Mike and David Appel, brothers out of L.A, have found an outlet for their passion, experience, and constant drive to innovate and influence as they market themselves as the Worlds First Matching Sock and Underwear Company.
Related was built on the belief that too many men are ignoring a quick and effortless way to improve their style: upgrading their underwear. They have managed to do this through selling the concept of simple co-ordination – match your jocks with your socks.
Their socks and underwear are made to be very comfortable. Their underwear is built from 95% cotton and 5% spandex which means they have a little bit of stretch and give (needed in the nether regions area) but more importantly don’t ride up. One thing to note is that they are a little snugger fitting than other brands we have reviewed, so perhaps size up slightly.
Their socks are equally well made and built for comfort with a blend of 75% cotton, 23% polyamide and 2% elastane meaning they are smooth, silky and are easy to put on and take off after a long day. The cotton build also means more air-flow to avoid odour build up.
Each set of RLTD comes with one pair of boxer briefs, a pair of dress socks and a pair of no show socks. With a variety of matching colors, styles and even convenient packages available, these really are a great way to upgrade your wardrobe for a very reasonable price.
Check them out at www.relatedgarments.com.