- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
RLTD run by Mike and David Appel, brothers out of L.A, have found an outlet for their passion, experience, and constant drive to innovate and influence as they market themselves as the Worlds First Matching Sock and Underwear Company.
Related was built on the belief that too many men are ignoring a quick and effortless way to improve their style: upgrading their underwear. They have managed to do this through selling the concept of simple co-ordination – match your jocks with your socks.
Their socks and underwear are made to be very comfortable. Their underwear is built from 95% cotton and 5% spandex which means they have a little bit of stretch and give (needed in the nether regions area) but more importantly don’t ride up. One thing to note is that they are a little snugger fitting than other brands we have reviewed, so perhaps size up slightly.
Their socks are equally well made and built for comfort with a blend of 75% cotton, 23% polyamide and 2% elastane meaning they are smooth, silky and are easy to put on and take off after a long day. The cotton build also means more air-flow to avoid odour build up.
Each set of RLTD comes with one pair of boxer briefs, a pair of dress socks and a pair of no show socks. With a variety of matching colors, styles and even convenient packages available, these really are a great way to upgrade your wardrobe for a very reasonable price.
Check them out at www.relatedgarments.com.