- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Koio Collective – Capri Nero
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Koio collective is a shoe company who market their shoes to those who like to buck the trend, seek new experiences and chart their own path. Constructed with the finest calfskin leathers, hand-finished with unrivaled attention to detail, their shoes exude quality but do not sacrifice comfort.
Their newest low-cut sneaker the Capri is the perfect weekend shoe. It has a clean and timeless design and is constructed from the finest Nappa calf leather. What makes these shoes unique is the signature red Koio Collective calf leather insole and hand painted leather edges. Attention to detail is not lost with a Koio shoe. The rubber outsole and laces are also suitably well made and seem as though they will last the test on any paved or unpaved surface.
With many styles and colours to choose from, Koio Collective seem to be taking the road less travelled when it comes to shoe production, their shoes are very well made from premium materials but at a price that won’t hurt the pocket.
Check them out at www.koiocollective.com.