- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 1 month ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 1 month ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 1 month ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 7 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 9 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 9 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Koio Collective – Capri Nero
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Koio collective is a shoe company who market their shoes to those who like to buck the trend, seek new experiences and chart their own path. Constructed with the finest calfskin leathers, hand-finished with unrivaled attention to detail, their shoes exude quality but do not sacrifice comfort.
Their newest low-cut sneaker the Capri is the perfect weekend shoe. It has a clean and timeless design and is constructed from the finest Nappa calf leather. What makes these shoes unique is the signature red Koio Collective calf leather insole and hand painted leather edges. Attention to detail is not lost with a Koio shoe. The rubber outsole and laces are also suitably well made and seem as though they will last the test on any paved or unpaved surface.
With many styles and colours to choose from, Koio Collective seem to be taking the road less travelled when it comes to shoe production, their shoes are very well made from premium materials but at a price that won’t hurt the pocket.
Check them out at www.koiocollective.com.