- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Koio Collective – Capri Nero
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Koio collective is a shoe company who market their shoes to those who like to buck the trend, seek new experiences and chart their own path. Constructed with the finest calfskin leathers, hand-finished with unrivaled attention to detail, their shoes exude quality but do not sacrifice comfort.
Their newest low-cut sneaker the Capri is the perfect weekend shoe. It has a clean and timeless design and is constructed from the finest Nappa calf leather. What makes these shoes unique is the signature red Koio Collective calf leather insole and hand painted leather edges. Attention to detail is not lost with a Koio shoe. The rubber outsole and laces are also suitably well made and seem as though they will last the test on any paved or unpaved surface.
With many styles and colours to choose from, Koio Collective seem to be taking the road less travelled when it comes to shoe production, their shoes are very well made from premium materials but at a price that won’t hurt the pocket.
Check them out at www.koiocollective.com.