- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Every now and then, a product comes a long that has us scratching our heads as to how could this ever be useful, but this is not one of them. When we saw the Marshmallow crossbow by MMX, we knew we needed this in our lives.
Handcrafted from 99% natural materials in Vancouver, BC, Canada and described as a “substantial toy” the crossbow is made to shoot targets with marshmallows as the ammo.
How far can a marshmallow go? 60 freakin’ feet!! Needless to say, war was waged on unsuspecting victims. If only I had my graham cracker shield and chocolate sword, it would be straight up s’mores in this house.
At just $79 this thing is a lot of fun. It arrived fully assembled (minus a small but easy bow attachment) and is a great conversation/war starter and is a must have addition to any man cave or cottage retreat.
Get yours today at www.mmxvancouver.com.