- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 month ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 month ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 month ago
- GripbellPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 month ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 3 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 3 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 3 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Every now and then, a product comes a long that has us scratching our heads as to how could this ever be useful, but this is not one of them. When we saw the Marshmallow crossbow by MMX, we knew we needed this in our lives.
Handcrafted from 99% natural materials in Vancouver, BC, Canada and described as a “substantial toy” the crossbow is made to shoot targets with marshmallows as the ammo.
How far can a marshmallow go? 60 freakin’ feet!! Needless to say, war was waged on unsuspecting victims. If only I had my graham cracker shield and chocolate sword, it would be straight up s’mores in this house.
At just $79 this thing is a lot of fun. It arrived fully assembled (minus a small but easy bow attachment) and is a great conversation/war starter and is a must have addition to any man cave or cottage retreat.
Get yours today at www.mmxvancouver.com.