- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 weeks ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Every now and then, a product comes a long that has us scratching our heads as to how could this ever be useful, but this is not one of them. When we saw the Marshmallow crossbow by MMX, we knew we needed this in our lives.
Handcrafted from 99% natural materials in Vancouver, BC, Canada and described as a “substantial toy” the crossbow is made to shoot targets with marshmallows as the ammo.
How far can a marshmallow go? 60 freakin’ feet!! Needless to say, war was waged on unsuspecting victims. If only I had my graham cracker shield and chocolate sword, it would be straight up s’mores in this house.
At just $79 this thing is a lot of fun. It arrived fully assembled (minus a small but easy bow attachment) and is a great conversation/war starter and is a must have addition to any man cave or cottage retreat.
Get yours today at www.mmxvancouver.com.