- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Every now and then, a product comes a long that has us scratching our heads as to how could this ever be useful, but this is not one of them. When we saw the Marshmallow crossbow by MMX, we knew we needed this in our lives.
Handcrafted from 99% natural materials in Vancouver, BC, Canada and described as a “substantial toy” the crossbow is made to shoot targets with marshmallows as the ammo.
How far can a marshmallow go? 60 freakin’ feet!! Needless to say, war was waged on unsuspecting victims. If only I had my graham cracker shield and chocolate sword, it would be straight up s’mores in this house.
At just $79 this thing is a lot of fun. It arrived fully assembled (minus a small but easy bow attachment) and is a great conversation/war starter and is a must have addition to any man cave or cottage retreat.
Get yours today at www.mmxvancouver.com.