- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The BULLET earpiece by Schatzii is the kind of gadget James Bond would wear. It is sleek, modern, inconspicuous and is easily concealable. However, aesthetics aside, it features solid Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity and sound to match.
Complete with a cylindrical charging capsule, the earpiece itself fittingly looks like a silver bullet and weighs only 3.5g. The charging capsule conveniently provides 4X full charge for the earpiece and is charged using the standard micro USB charging cable.
The earpiece itself allows users to make calls effortlessly and listen to music with crystal clear sound quality. With built in CVC Noise Reduction and echo cancellation, from our tests, the sound was surprisingly clear with good punch. Lastly, with a multi-point connectivity option, the device can be paired to more than one device, something we liked when moving from car to office.
The BULLET is an impressive device and one that would suit business consumers who can never be too far from their telephony services or just need to be connected on the go.
Check it out at www.schatzii.com.