- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The BULLET earpiece by Schatzii is the kind of gadget James Bond would wear. It is sleek, modern, inconspicuous and is easily concealable. However, aesthetics aside, it features solid Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity and sound to match.
Complete with a cylindrical charging capsule, the earpiece itself fittingly looks like a silver bullet and weighs only 3.5g. The charging capsule conveniently provides 4X full charge for the earpiece and is charged using the standard micro USB charging cable.
The earpiece itself allows users to make calls effortlessly and listen to music with crystal clear sound quality. With built in CVC Noise Reduction and echo cancellation, from our tests, the sound was surprisingly clear with good punch. Lastly, with a multi-point connectivity option, the device can be paired to more than one device, something we liked when moving from car to office.
The BULLET is an impressive device and one that would suit business consumers who can never be too far from their telephony services or just need to be connected on the go.
Check it out at www.schatzii.com.