- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The BULLET earpiece by Schatzii is the kind of gadget James Bond would wear. It is sleek, modern, inconspicuous and is easily concealable. However, aesthetics aside, it features solid Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity and sound to match.
Complete with a cylindrical charging capsule, the earpiece itself fittingly looks like a silver bullet and weighs only 3.5g. The charging capsule conveniently provides 4X full charge for the earpiece and is charged using the standard micro USB charging cable.
The earpiece itself allows users to make calls effortlessly and listen to music with crystal clear sound quality. With built in CVC Noise Reduction and echo cancellation, from our tests, the sound was surprisingly clear with good punch. Lastly, with a multi-point connectivity option, the device can be paired to more than one device, something we liked when moving from car to office.
The BULLET is an impressive device and one that would suit business consumers who can never be too far from their telephony services or just need to be connected on the go.
Check it out at www.schatzii.com.