- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 7 days ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 7 days ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 weeks ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 weeks ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 weeks ago
- GripbellPosted 4 weeks ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 weeks ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The BULLET earpiece by Schatzii is the kind of gadget James Bond would wear. It is sleek, modern, inconspicuous and is easily concealable. However, aesthetics aside, it features solid Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity and sound to match.
Complete with a cylindrical charging capsule, the earpiece itself fittingly looks like a silver bullet and weighs only 3.5g. The charging capsule conveniently provides 4X full charge for the earpiece and is charged using the standard micro USB charging cable.
The earpiece itself allows users to make calls effortlessly and listen to music with crystal clear sound quality. With built in CVC Noise Reduction and echo cancellation, from our tests, the sound was surprisingly clear with good punch. Lastly, with a multi-point connectivity option, the device can be paired to more than one device, something we liked when moving from car to office.
The BULLET is an impressive device and one that would suit business consumers who can never be too far from their telephony services or just need to be connected on the go.
Check it out at www.schatzii.com.