- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 3 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 3 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The BULLET earpiece by Schatzii is the kind of gadget James Bond would wear. It is sleek, modern, inconspicuous and is easily concealable. However, aesthetics aside, it features solid Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity and sound to match.
Complete with a cylindrical charging capsule, the earpiece itself fittingly looks like a silver bullet and weighs only 3.5g. The charging capsule conveniently provides 4X full charge for the earpiece and is charged using the standard micro USB charging cable.
The earpiece itself allows users to make calls effortlessly and listen to music with crystal clear sound quality. With built in CVC Noise Reduction and echo cancellation, from our tests, the sound was surprisingly clear with good punch. Lastly, with a multi-point connectivity option, the device can be paired to more than one device, something we liked when moving from car to office.
The BULLET is an impressive device and one that would suit business consumers who can never be too far from their telephony services or just need to be connected on the go.
Check it out at www.schatzii.com.