- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
One thing we love about TID Watches is their endless pursuit of simplicity, they make stunning timepieces that not only are striking but are good value for your money.
TID also act as a canvas for artists, thinkers, writers and visualizers to conduct creative research on the subject of time. Their exploring time concept showcases new artist talent with photography and conceptual art that features their watches, something we thought was a really cool concept.
Their iconic no. 1 watch with Black/Tan Leather Wristband that we got to try was a stunning minimalist timepiece where the basic functions of the watch were paired down into an easy to read dial and adjustable leather strap. Constructed from stainless steel complete with a monochromatic brushed finish and barely noticeable branding meant that the real beauty of this watch can shine through.
With its 40mm mineral glass face, Japanese movement and suitable water resistance, it is everything one needs on their wrist.
With many different finishes and band choices available, TID have mastered the art of creating simple yet beautiful watches that do the one thing they are supposed to do, tell the time, very well and we are fine with that.
Check them out at www.tidwatches.com.