- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
One thing we love about TID Watches is their endless pursuit of simplicity, they make stunning timepieces that not only are striking but are good value for your money.
TID also act as a canvas for artists, thinkers, writers and visualizers to conduct creative research on the subject of time. Their exploring time concept showcases new artist talent with photography and conceptual art that features their watches, something we thought was a really cool concept.
Their iconic no. 1 watch with Black/Tan Leather Wristband that we got to try was a stunning minimalist timepiece where the basic functions of the watch were paired down into an easy to read dial and adjustable leather strap. Constructed from stainless steel complete with a monochromatic brushed finish and barely noticeable branding meant that the real beauty of this watch can shine through.
With its 40mm mineral glass face, Japanese movement and suitable water resistance, it is everything one needs on their wrist.
With many different finishes and band choices available, TID have mastered the art of creating simple yet beautiful watches that do the one thing they are supposed to do, tell the time, very well and we are fine with that.
Check them out at www.tidwatches.com.