- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
What originally started as an answer to late night crap machines that target or rather don’t target the abdominal area, the makers of the ARC-NRG set out to create something that could help with gains in strength and building muscle through creating a tool to engage multiple muscles; Chest, Arms, Shoulders, Back, Core plus the lower body muscles. The reason the ARC-NRG PushUp is based on the classic push up is no accident, this move delivers on ‘bang for buck’.
The design of the machine itself allows users select the amount of body weight acting as the resistance, without compromising on the functionality of the move, meaning the full benefit the Push-Up offers is being tapped into. The ARC-NRG PushUp allows you to dial up or down the amount of resistance on the push up making it for the first time – scalable.
The machine itself is solidly built and features a footrest; adjustable to suit your height, and a 2-part chest support, with the lower part being adjustable to suit male & female form. This also doubles as a seat for decline sit-up moves. The pivot barrel is the secret to the ARC-NRG PushUp’s main feature, being able to be positioned at various points along the center rail to determine the amount of body weight acting as the resistance.
Also included are sliders, in addition to providing the ’sliding’ action needed to execute certain exercise moves, the sliders can simply act as a pad to place hands when performing moves and provide a means to easily slide hands into different positions as you work through a circuit of varying PushUp moves.
With a series of different challenges or routines on their website, users target 5 or more muscle groups and can assist in breaking through training plateaus. The ARC-NRG PushUp is also a great tool to help build your upper body strength. You’ll execute a perfect push up with a resistance level that matches your current ability and you can increase that as your strength grows. The end product is that you will achieve greater toning and definition and you will be working the core as well!
So, the million-dollar question…does it work? After using the machine for the past 2 weeks, I have learned to love the push up. I used to think that push-ups were not an effective training exercise or one that people know how to do well. However, with the ARC-NRG, I feel like I am finally doing it right. I feel my muscles working, I feel my core tightening and have lost a few pounds. However, it is important to note that it does take some time to work out correct form and method. It is definitely not easy at first but neither is losing weight. We can confidently say that this is not a late night regretful purchase but one that is good for the heart and the health.
Check them out at www.arcnrg.com.