- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Dreamwave – Survivor Bluetooth Speaker
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The Survivor Bluetooth speaker by Dreamwave is the kind of electronic device you need during an apocalyptic event. It is a mammoth sound pumping, flashlight-toting, car battery charging beast that can last all day on a single charge.
It all begins with the industrial modern design and its IPX5 Water/Dust/Sand/Snow Protection rating and solid aluminium handle. The speaker looks bad-ass with its all metal motif, army green accent color and substantial weight. It literally feels indestructible.
Its performance is nearly flawless too. It features a 30W Bluetooth-connected speaker sound system and 400A emergency 12V car battery jump starter. Not to mention a massive built-in 12,000mAh lithium polymer battery. If that is not enough to make you throw dollars at your computer screen, what about an ultra-bright 110 lumens LED flashlight capable of projecting up to 400 feet of light distance with SOS flash sequence to assist you in the dark. It has it all.
The best part of the Survivor is its sound (it is a speaker after all) with some clever and advanced sound tuning by Dreamwave, there is a fullness, clarity and depth to the sound produced that is very impressive. It is also suitably loud with a powerful kick to the bass.
If you are looking for the ultimate outdoor sound and survival tool, then check out the Survivor Bluetooth speaker.
Buy yours today at www.dreamwaveus.com.