- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Dreamwave – Survivor Bluetooth Speaker
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The Survivor Bluetooth speaker by Dreamwave is the kind of electronic device you need during an apocalyptic event. It is a mammoth sound pumping, flashlight-toting, car battery charging beast that can last all day on a single charge.
It all begins with the industrial modern design and its IPX5 Water/Dust/Sand/Snow Protection rating and solid aluminium handle. The speaker looks bad-ass with its all metal motif, army green accent color and substantial weight. It literally feels indestructible.
Its performance is nearly flawless too. It features a 30W Bluetooth-connected speaker sound system and 400A emergency 12V car battery jump starter. Not to mention a massive built-in 12,000mAh lithium polymer battery. If that is not enough to make you throw dollars at your computer screen, what about an ultra-bright 110 lumens LED flashlight capable of projecting up to 400 feet of light distance with SOS flash sequence to assist you in the dark. It has it all.
The best part of the Survivor is its sound (it is a speaker after all) with some clever and advanced sound tuning by Dreamwave, there is a fullness, clarity and depth to the sound produced that is very impressive. It is also suitably loud with a powerful kick to the bass.
If you are looking for the ultimate outdoor sound and survival tool, then check out the Survivor Bluetooth speaker.
Buy yours today at www.dreamwaveus.com.