- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 1 month ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 1 month ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 1 month ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 7 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 9 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 9 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Dreamwave – Survivor Bluetooth Speaker
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The Survivor Bluetooth speaker by Dreamwave is the kind of electronic device you need during an apocalyptic event. It is a mammoth sound pumping, flashlight-toting, car battery charging beast that can last all day on a single charge.
It all begins with the industrial modern design and its IPX5 Water/Dust/Sand/Snow Protection rating and solid aluminium handle. The speaker looks bad-ass with its all metal motif, army green accent color and substantial weight. It literally feels indestructible.
Its performance is nearly flawless too. It features a 30W Bluetooth-connected speaker sound system and 400A emergency 12V car battery jump starter. Not to mention a massive built-in 12,000mAh lithium polymer battery. If that is not enough to make you throw dollars at your computer screen, what about an ultra-bright 110 lumens LED flashlight capable of projecting up to 400 feet of light distance with SOS flash sequence to assist you in the dark. It has it all.
The best part of the Survivor is its sound (it is a speaker after all) with some clever and advanced sound tuning by Dreamwave, there is a fullness, clarity and depth to the sound produced that is very impressive. It is also suitably loud with a powerful kick to the bass.
If you are looking for the ultimate outdoor sound and survival tool, then check out the Survivor Bluetooth speaker.
Buy yours today at www.dreamwaveus.com.