- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Megaverse – The first modular anti-gravity phone case
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
You have probably all seen the commercial for the anti-gravity phone case that allows you to stick your phone to any surface. However, the folks over at Mega Tiny Corp. want to take this concept one step further and have created what could be the ultimate case for the iPhone.
The concept of a Nano-suction back to a phone case has been around for some time now. Simply put, it allows you to stick your phone to glass, mirrors, whiteboards, metal, kitchen cabinets, tile, flat car dashboards and it stays put.
The Megaverse case is quite the clever modular addition of these type of cases with what Mega Tiny calls MegaBack plates where you can stick a wallet, mirror and/or bottle opener to your Anti-Gravity Case in seconds. They have essentially created the ultimate multi-tool case for the iPhone.
Usability is very good. The case itself is very protective and sturdy with good face protection and as advertised the Nano-suction back does hold to most surfaces. The plates too are very easy to use and not too difficult to add or remove again. We were personal fans of the bottle opener MegaBack plate, which non-surprisingly was very convenient in the Summertime. The plates, although thin, seem to fasten very well to the back of the case and we never feared they would fall off.
Many people have a plethora of phone cases for different purposes and different needs but with the Megaverse system and MegaBack plates, this could be the last case you ever buy.
Check them out at www.megatinycorp.com.