- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Ah, yet another “smart” device…now usually it would be met with a great big sigh, however, the smart water bottle by 8cups is actually a really good idea.
The premise is very simple, optimize your water intake and receive smart alerts you when need to drink. The device itself is beautiful with its stainless steel construction that also includes wireless charging, Bluetooth connectivity, and a 1-year warranty.
So how does this work? Your drinking pattern is automatically recorded by the bottle and downloadable app. Users can then analyze his/her pattern for drinking water. This, in turn, helps users build the habit of drinking water cyclically and it will alert you when your body needs water.
Now, I know what you are all thinking, another app to clog up my smartphone. Nope. This one can also earn you – cold hard cash. 8cups provides an `8+ Program` for users who don’t have a habit to drink water. You can earn about 20 cents a day by just drinking water for 100 days.
A device that monitors and promotes healthy hydration habits using smart technology can never be a bad thing.
Check them out at www.8cups.me.