- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 1 month ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 1 month ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 1 month ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 7 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 9 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 9 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Ah, yet another “smart” device…now usually it would be met with a great big sigh, however, the smart water bottle by 8cups is actually a really good idea.
The premise is very simple, optimize your water intake and receive smart alerts you when need to drink. The device itself is beautiful with its stainless steel construction that also includes wireless charging, Bluetooth connectivity, and a 1-year warranty.
So how does this work? Your drinking pattern is automatically recorded by the bottle and downloadable app. Users can then analyze his/her pattern for drinking water. This, in turn, helps users build the habit of drinking water cyclically and it will alert you when your body needs water.
Now, I know what you are all thinking, another app to clog up my smartphone. Nope. This one can also earn you – cold hard cash. 8cups provides an `8+ Program` for users who don’t have a habit to drink water. You can earn about 20 cents a day by just drinking water for 100 days.
A device that monitors and promotes healthy hydration habits using smart technology can never be a bad thing.
Check them out at www.8cups.me.