- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 7 days ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 7 days ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 weeks ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 weeks ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 weeks ago
- GripbellPosted 4 weeks ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 weeks ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Ah, yet another “smart” device…now usually it would be met with a great big sigh, however, the smart water bottle by 8cups is actually a really good idea.
The premise is very simple, optimize your water intake and receive smart alerts you when need to drink. The device itself is beautiful with its stainless steel construction that also includes wireless charging, Bluetooth connectivity, and a 1-year warranty.
So how does this work? Your drinking pattern is automatically recorded by the bottle and downloadable app. Users can then analyze his/her pattern for drinking water. This, in turn, helps users build the habit of drinking water cyclically and it will alert you when your body needs water.
Now, I know what you are all thinking, another app to clog up my smartphone. Nope. This one can also earn you – cold hard cash. 8cups provides an `8+ Program` for users who don’t have a habit to drink water. You can earn about 20 cents a day by just drinking water for 100 days.
A device that monitors and promotes healthy hydration habits using smart technology can never be a bad thing.
Check them out at www.8cups.me.