- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Ah, yet another “smart” device…now usually it would be met with a great big sigh, however, the smart water bottle by 8cups is actually a really good idea.
The premise is very simple, optimize your water intake and receive smart alerts you when need to drink. The device itself is beautiful with its stainless steel construction that also includes wireless charging, Bluetooth connectivity, and a 1-year warranty.
So how does this work? Your drinking pattern is automatically recorded by the bottle and downloadable app. Users can then analyze his/her pattern for drinking water. This, in turn, helps users build the habit of drinking water cyclically and it will alert you when your body needs water.
Now, I know what you are all thinking, another app to clog up my smartphone. Nope. This one can also earn you – cold hard cash. 8cups provides an `8+ Program` for users who don’t have a habit to drink water. You can earn about 20 cents a day by just drinking water for 100 days.
A device that monitors and promotes healthy hydration habits using smart technology can never be a bad thing.
Check them out at www.8cups.me.