- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Everyone needs a good pair of swim trunks, but most of the time they are a pretty standard affair. They lack pizzazz or flair and are not very flattering. Boardies Apparel specializes in hand drawn and designed luxury swimwear for those who want to have some fun and express their individuality.
Based in London, the company works closely with a network of people in the Music, Fashion, and Sport industries to help bring Boardies to life. The cornerstone of their business is to endorse and work with real people who do real things.
With short, mid or long length styles available, all their shorts are designed with their own proprietary polyester fabric and super quick-dry fibres that are super soft. Each pair also features comfortable mesh lining support, two side pockets, and a Velcro back pocket sporting our laser cut woven Boardies label logo. A nice touch is the inclusion of a Boardies drawstring bag so you can pack your shorts nicely on your travels.
With many designs and original styles to choose from, their designer swimming shorts are the perfect mix of retro surf culture and irresistible bold graphic prints that won’t fade and are built to last and look stylish.
You can check them out at www.boardiesapparel.com.