- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 1 month ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 1 month ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 1 month ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 7 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 9 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 9 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Everyone needs a good pair of swim trunks, but most of the time they are a pretty standard affair. They lack pizzazz or flair and are not very flattering. Boardies Apparel specializes in hand drawn and designed luxury swimwear for those who want to have some fun and express their individuality.
Based in London, the company works closely with a network of people in the Music, Fashion, and Sport industries to help bring Boardies to life. The cornerstone of their business is to endorse and work with real people who do real things.
With short, mid or long length styles available, all their shorts are designed with their own proprietary polyester fabric and super quick-dry fibres that are super soft. Each pair also features comfortable mesh lining support, two side pockets, and a Velcro back pocket sporting our laser cut woven Boardies label logo. A nice touch is the inclusion of a Boardies drawstring bag so you can pack your shorts nicely on your travels.
With many designs and original styles to choose from, their designer swimming shorts are the perfect mix of retro surf culture and irresistible bold graphic prints that won’t fade and are built to last and look stylish.
You can check them out at www.boardiesapparel.com.