- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Everyone needs a good pair of swim trunks, but most of the time they are a pretty standard affair. They lack pizzazz or flair and are not very flattering. Boardies Apparel specializes in hand drawn and designed luxury swimwear for those who want to have some fun and express their individuality.
Based in London, the company works closely with a network of people in the Music, Fashion, and Sport industries to help bring Boardies to life. The cornerstone of their business is to endorse and work with real people who do real things.
With short, mid or long length styles available, all their shorts are designed with their own proprietary polyester fabric and super quick-dry fibres that are super soft. Each pair also features comfortable mesh lining support, two side pockets, and a Velcro back pocket sporting our laser cut woven Boardies label logo. A nice touch is the inclusion of a Boardies drawstring bag so you can pack your shorts nicely on your travels.
With many designs and original styles to choose from, their designer swimming shorts are the perfect mix of retro surf culture and irresistible bold graphic prints that won’t fade and are built to last and look stylish.
You can check them out at www.boardiesapparel.com.