- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 7 days ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 7 days ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 weeks ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 weeks ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 weeks ago
- GripbellPosted 4 weeks ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 weeks ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We are almost always on the look out for the next best charging solution for out smartphones and PlusUs has certainly got our attention with the Lifecard.
The Lifecard is a credit card sized high density charging solution that fits into most wallets. The card itself provides a solid 1500mah of power at a very fast 1.0-amp output, meaning it can basically charge most devices to half full to really quickly.
With its brushed stainless steel motif and seemingly premium finish, it is easily concealable and non-intrusive when put in a traditional wallet card slot. The best part of this device is no charging cable is required as it is built into the frame and simply pops out and yes, it is micro-usb or lightning charger compatible. There is also a handy LED notification light to indicate charge.
This little device is a great emergency backup solution for those desperate power needs or just to top up throughout the day without having to lug big heavy external batteries around.
Check them out at www.plusus.com.au.