- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We are almost always on the look out for the next best charging solution for out smartphones and PlusUs has certainly got our attention with the Lifecard.
The Lifecard is a credit card sized high density charging solution that fits into most wallets. The card itself provides a solid 1500mah of power at a very fast 1.0-amp output, meaning it can basically charge most devices to half full to really quickly.
With its brushed stainless steel motif and seemingly premium finish, it is easily concealable and non-intrusive when put in a traditional wallet card slot. The best part of this device is no charging cable is required as it is built into the frame and simply pops out and yes, it is micro-usb or lightning charger compatible. There is also a handy LED notification light to indicate charge.
This little device is a great emergency backup solution for those desperate power needs or just to top up throughout the day without having to lug big heavy external batteries around.
Check them out at www.plusus.com.au.