- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We are almost always on the look out for the next best charging solution for out smartphones and PlusUs has certainly got our attention with the Lifecard.
The Lifecard is a credit card sized high density charging solution that fits into most wallets. The card itself provides a solid 1500mah of power at a very fast 1.0-amp output, meaning it can basically charge most devices to half full to really quickly.
With its brushed stainless steel motif and seemingly premium finish, it is easily concealable and non-intrusive when put in a traditional wallet card slot. The best part of this device is no charging cable is required as it is built into the frame and simply pops out and yes, it is micro-usb or lightning charger compatible. There is also a handy LED notification light to indicate charge.
This little device is a great emergency backup solution for those desperate power needs or just to top up throughout the day without having to lug big heavy external batteries around.
Check them out at www.plusus.com.au.