- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 1 month ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 1 month ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 1 month ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 7 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 9 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 9 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We are almost always on the look out for the next best charging solution for out smartphones and PlusUs has certainly got our attention with the Lifecard.
The Lifecard is a credit card sized high density charging solution that fits into most wallets. The card itself provides a solid 1500mah of power at a very fast 1.0-amp output, meaning it can basically charge most devices to half full to really quickly.
With its brushed stainless steel motif and seemingly premium finish, it is easily concealable and non-intrusive when put in a traditional wallet card slot. The best part of this device is no charging cable is required as it is built into the frame and simply pops out and yes, it is micro-usb or lightning charger compatible. There is also a handy LED notification light to indicate charge.
This little device is a great emergency backup solution for those desperate power needs or just to top up throughout the day without having to lug big heavy external batteries around.
Check them out at www.plusus.com.au.