- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
SpyTec STI GL300 GPS Tracker
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
If you have ever fancied yourself as a bit of a spy in-the-making, then you have heard of Spytec. They have been providing and supporting spy gear solutions for over 10 years and sell only the highest quality, state-of-the-art spy and surveillance gear. The GL300 GPS tracker, is a small but powerful device that can pretty much track anyone anywhere.
Simply put, the GL300 monitors location with pin-point accuracy and goes anywhere discreetly while giving you real-time updates. It is a mere 2 inches long and is easily concealable in any pocket, purse or bag.
Using SpyTec’s own GPS tracking website, it lets you monitor the device with ease. You can set up special alerts to be notified by text or email when the tracker arrives at a certain place or reaches a particular speed. A clever geo-fence function allows you to set up a perimeter on the map and get alerted when the target enters or leaves that area. Best of all, you can even store up to a year of historical tracking data and even get custom reports summarizing the data you’ve gathered.
With a battery life that lasts up to 2 weeks and advanced satellite technology to ascertain precisely where your target is, within 15 feet, you can catch a spouse ‘in the act’, track your adventurous teenage daughter, or track your company’s mobile assets with ease.
The only caveat to such an awesome device is the monthly tracking subscription fee of $25 a month, however, you don’t need to pay any activation costs, there are no contracts to sign and you can cancel service at any time without any cancellation fees.
The next time you need keep tabs on someone and want to feel like James Bond doing it, check out www.spytec.com.