- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Upright – Posture Trainer
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Most of us have had our mom chide us saying “stand up straight” because let’s face it, we tend to slouch, we hunch over our laptops, tablets, smartphones or just while standing because it feels lazily comfortable. Most people don’t actively monitor their own posture but probably wish they could, this is where the folks over at Upright had the ingenious idea of designing a real-time posture training device that would make mothers around the world proud.
Using a combination of smart sensors and a learning algorithm, Upright have designed a training wearable that will help anyone who wants to fix their posture. The inconspicuous device is designed to be worn for a short amount of time during the day. Using Upright’s own training program, it can gradually train your core muscles and build muscle memory, so eventually, you will be able to maintain an upright posture almost entirely subconsciously.
To use the device is super simple! You simply download the free app, sync it to the pad and attach to your back. The pad itself in its uniquely arc shape can attach to the upper or lower back with safe double sided adhesive and when you slouch the device vibrates to remind you to correct your posture. The app itself also tracks how long you slouch to help you visualize the improvements made in your overall posture.
After using this device for the past few weeks, we have been genuinely impressed with the effect it has had. The subtle vibration really is a pleasing wake up call to sit up or stand up straight, much more so than my mother’s voice. This might sound strange but I feel taller and even more confident as I walk down the halls. We also liked that set up was super easy and the battery lasted through most work days with ease. Also notable is that it is very small and discrete, no one will even know you have it on. Our only reservation is the adhesive pads working too well to remove the hair from our manly *cough* hairy lower back and the longevity of the product after you run out of the pads. We are not sure if you would use it after this.
Nonetheless, any product that improves our overall health has a checkmark in our books and is worth the buy. Check them out at www.uprightpose.com.