- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 weeks ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
Dr. Squatch – Soap for Men
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Let’s face it, men don’t care too much when it comes to buying soap. If it comes in a multi-pack and doesn’t smell too womanly, then we’ll buy it. The problem is mass-produced soap not only contains harmful chemicals, but is also devoid of nourishing, good-for-your-skin ingredients. While there are many natural soap products for women, there isn’t a suitable choice out there for men who care about their skin – until now – Dr. Squatch specializes in natural soap products made especially for men.
The inspiration behind Dr. Squatch was the revelation that the traditional cold process, handmade method of making soap that has been around for hundreds of years has been replaced by technology to create alternative soaps that are much cheaper to produce and much closer to detergents than traditional soap. This creates products that are much harsher on the skin, frequently cause dryness and skin irritation (bumps, redness, or acne) and some ingredients have even been linked to cancer or identified as hormone disruptors.
Each soap bar that the company produces is not only a natural alternative to the mass-produced detergent sticks out there but also come in scents that speak to a man’s heart. Each bar is impressively sized at 5oz and feature very manly smells like pine tar, bay rum, cedar citrus and many more. What we particularly liked about each bar was the description of what the bar featured, how it would exfoliate and the scent it provided. The folks over at Dr. Squatch also valuable transparency and are not afraid to tell you exactly what goes into the ingredients of each product and a nice addition is the inclusion of what skin type each bar of soap is suitable for, perfect for those that may have skin conditions.
We have enjoyed testing their soaps over the past weeks and if you are serious about caring about one of your most valuable assets, your skin, then you should also check out some of Dr. Squatch’s other product alternatives like colognes and shaving kits.
Needless to say, the boys over at Dr. Squatch have managed to make some great alternatives to products us boys already use and as men we should be more open to taking a more natural approach to our skin and body care.
Check them out at www.drsquatch.com.