- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Dr. Squatch – Soap for Men
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Let’s face it, men don’t care too much when it comes to buying soap. If it comes in a multi-pack and doesn’t smell too womanly, then we’ll buy it. The problem is mass-produced soap not only contains harmful chemicals, but is also devoid of nourishing, good-for-your-skin ingredients. While there are many natural soap products for women, there isn’t a suitable choice out there for men who care about their skin – until now – Dr. Squatch specializes in natural soap products made especially for men.
The inspiration behind Dr. Squatch was the revelation that the traditional cold process, handmade method of making soap that has been around for hundreds of years has been replaced by technology to create alternative soaps that are much cheaper to produce and much closer to detergents than traditional soap. This creates products that are much harsher on the skin, frequently cause dryness and skin irritation (bumps, redness, or acne) and some ingredients have even been linked to cancer or identified as hormone disruptors.
Each soap bar that the company produces is not only a natural alternative to the mass-produced detergent sticks out there but also come in scents that speak to a man’s heart. Each bar is impressively sized at 5oz and feature very manly smells like pine tar, bay rum, cedar citrus and many more. What we particularly liked about each bar was the description of what the bar featured, how it would exfoliate and the scent it provided. The folks over at Dr. Squatch also valuable transparency and are not afraid to tell you exactly what goes into the ingredients of each product and a nice addition is the inclusion of what skin type each bar of soap is suitable for, perfect for those that may have skin conditions.
We have enjoyed testing their soaps over the past weeks and if you are serious about caring about one of your most valuable assets, your skin, then you should also check out some of Dr. Squatch’s other product alternatives like colognes and shaving kits.
Needless to say, the boys over at Dr. Squatch have managed to make some great alternatives to products us boys already use and as men we should be more open to taking a more natural approach to our skin and body care.
Check them out at www.drsquatch.com.