- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
In Your Home Therapy
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
It is hard nowadays to find the time in our busy schedules to look after our own health. Many of us would rather avoid going through the hassle of setting up appointments only to have to fight traffic trying to make them, let alone, waiting in lobbies, reading outdated magazines and giving up our ever so precious time. In Your Home Therapy specializes in quality mobile health care that is not only easier but more convenient.
Now, this is not the first at home service of this kind, however, what sets In Your Home Therapy apart from the rest is that their services are provided by Ontario registered health care professionals and most services are covered under your extended health plan. What you get is quality flexible health care in the comfort of your own home or office space in a time frame that works best for you.
Servicing the communities of Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto the GTA and all surrounding areas, In Your Home Therapy provides a range of services for all ages including physiotherapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, osteopathy and even personal training to name a few.
We were fortunate enough to try some massage therapy from one of their registered massage therapists Liz in the comfort of home and it couldn’t have been easier. She arrived on time, set up her table and before we knew it we were being treated to some quality massage therapy in a very comfortable and familiar setting which made the experience even more pleasant.
Another highlight of In Your Home Therapy’s services is their downloadable app for iPhone and Android that can allow you to make bookings with ease from your smartphone or tablet, something that we have not seen before and is very convenient for those who hate to talk on the phone!
With many testimonials and even celebrity endorsements like WWE’s Mick Foley, In Your Home Therapy is where health care is headed in 2017– it is not just about convenience or ease of use but more importantly providing quality health care in a comfortable setting at a time that works best for you.
Book your in-home appointment today and check them out at http://www.inyourhometherapy.com