- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 month ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 month ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 month ago
- GripbellPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 month ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 3 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 3 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 3 months ago
EONIQ – Custom Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Imagine a world where you weren’t locked into what others thought is the design you should be wearing on your wrist? Where almost everything about your favorite timepiece can be, and is customized by you – well that reality is now – EONIQ believes that watches should be more than just brands and status symbols; they should be unique personal statements.
EONIQ is a Kickstarter success story started by 3 friends who grew up in Hong Kong that came from humble homes but understood the pain in finding a truly unique, yet affordable watch that they’d be proud to wear on different occasions. Their subsequent campaign was fully funded in just one and a half hours and has been booming ever since!
Combining craftsmanship of traditional watch making, web-based technologies, and user experience expertise EONIQ have set out to bring to consumers’ quality mechanical watches that marry unique users’ designs with timeless quality.
Using EONIQ’S one of a kind web based watch design platform, users design their own unique timepiece. Consumers can hand pick everything from watch face, strap, finish, hand type and even movement type. You can truly make a one of a kind watch that suits you and your personality. Each watch is then hand assembled and shipped worldwide.
Starting at the very reasonable 198 USD, you too can own a quality fashion accessory that speaks to who you are and looks good too!
Check them out at www.eoniq.co.