- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
EONIQ – Custom Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Imagine a world where you weren’t locked into what others thought is the design you should be wearing on your wrist? Where almost everything about your favorite timepiece can be, and is customized by you – well that reality is now – EONIQ believes that watches should be more than just brands and status symbols; they should be unique personal statements.
EONIQ is a Kickstarter success story started by 3 friends who grew up in Hong Kong that came from humble homes but understood the pain in finding a truly unique, yet affordable watch that they’d be proud to wear on different occasions. Their subsequent campaign was fully funded in just one and a half hours and has been booming ever since!
Combining craftsmanship of traditional watch making, web-based technologies, and user experience expertise EONIQ have set out to bring to consumers’ quality mechanical watches that marry unique users’ designs with timeless quality.
Using EONIQ’S one of a kind web based watch design platform, users design their own unique timepiece. Consumers can hand pick everything from watch face, strap, finish, hand type and even movement type. You can truly make a one of a kind watch that suits you and your personality. Each watch is then hand assembled and shipped worldwide.
Starting at the very reasonable 198 USD, you too can own a quality fashion accessory that speaks to who you are and looks good too!
Check them out at www.eoniq.co.