- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 weeks ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
Barracuda – Smart Collapsible Luggage
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
If you are like me, you store your luggage on some shelf hidden away from the world. It rarely gets used and when it does, is not very convenient at all. They are often bulky, awkward and cumbersome and rolling it around the airport is simply a pain. Barracuda, have created what may be the greatest advancement in luggage design ever, the ability to collapse your luggage to just 4 inches when not in use while including some highly sort after extras from frequent flyers.
Let’s start by talking about that awesome Halo handle. A distinctive circular rotating handle that is not only more ergonomic but much more functional. Hidden in the back is also something we thought was just genius – a laptop tray. You simply unzip the back of the pull-up handle and you can fold out a strong and robust tray to rest your laptop or tablet on and it works very well. No longer are you forced to sit at those strange airport bars or kiosks sitting elbow to elbow with strangers to get things done while you wait for your flight.
The luggage itself also has a built in 10,000mah rechargeable battery. The battery is stored inside the case with a simple USB outlet that is accessible from the top of the case. Best of all, it can charge most phones 5 times over so you never run out of power again. We know what your thinking, this sounds awesome but what if my luggage goes missing? They have thought of that too! An optional extra is peace of mind of tracking of your luggage’s location if it is ever lost. Coincidingly, the proximity sensor will even alert you when your Barracuda arrives at the carousel. Last but not at least, is the bonus of a large laundry bag and a pair of shoe bags – or stuff bags as they are known. Never again will you need to use those grocery sacks to pack your shoes. This was a welcome addition.
After using the Barracuda this past month, it is obvious that this is an upgrade to your conventional luggage system. It is smarter, sturdier and more functional and anything that makes life easier when traveling is something you don’t want but absolutely need!
You can check them out at www.barracuda.co.