- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 7 days ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 7 days ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 weeks ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 weeks ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 weeks ago
- GripbellPosted 4 weeks ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 weeks ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Barracuda – Smart Collapsible Luggage
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
If you are like me, you store your luggage on some shelf hidden away from the world. It rarely gets used and when it does, is not very convenient at all. They are often bulky, awkward and cumbersome and rolling it around the airport is simply a pain. Barracuda, have created what may be the greatest advancement in luggage design ever, the ability to collapse your luggage to just 4 inches when not in use while including some highly sort after extras from frequent flyers.
Let’s start by talking about that awesome Halo handle. A distinctive circular rotating handle that is not only more ergonomic but much more functional. Hidden in the back is also something we thought was just genius – a laptop tray. You simply unzip the back of the pull-up handle and you can fold out a strong and robust tray to rest your laptop or tablet on and it works very well. No longer are you forced to sit at those strange airport bars or kiosks sitting elbow to elbow with strangers to get things done while you wait for your flight.
The luggage itself also has a built in 10,000mah rechargeable battery. The battery is stored inside the case with a simple USB outlet that is accessible from the top of the case. Best of all, it can charge most phones 5 times over so you never run out of power again. We know what your thinking, this sounds awesome but what if my luggage goes missing? They have thought of that too! An optional extra is peace of mind of tracking of your luggage’s location if it is ever lost. Coincidingly, the proximity sensor will even alert you when your Barracuda arrives at the carousel. Last but not at least, is the bonus of a large laundry bag and a pair of shoe bags – or stuff bags as they are known. Never again will you need to use those grocery sacks to pack your shoes. This was a welcome addition.
After using the Barracuda this past month, it is obvious that this is an upgrade to your conventional luggage system. It is smarter, sturdier and more functional and anything that makes life easier when traveling is something you don’t want but absolutely need!
You can check them out at www.barracuda.co.