- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 3 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 3 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
I am always on the lookout for a better vessel for my morning cup of joe and my post workout smoothies. It is hard to find one that ticks all the right boxes – spill proof, well made, insulated and so on. The crew over at Corkcicle have designed and created a beautiful stainless steel tumbler that can keep drinks cold for up to 9 hours and hot for up to 3.
Made from triple-insulated stainless steel, it is built like a tank and feels very sturdy. It has easy to grip sides and a very clever non-slip bottom. We found these elements to add up to a pleasant user experience especially while traveling to and from work and getting in and out of cars often. They also come in both a 16 and 24oz size variants and a plethora of eye-popping colours.
Another thing we really liked about the Corkcicle tumbler was that both sizes are cup holder friendly, this is something often overlooked in this market and often under appreciated. Additionally, another highlight for us was the crystal shatterproof lid which allows easy sipping that is spill-proof and has an awesome slider mechanism to maintain temperature between sips.
The tumbler by Corkcicle is the perfect gift this Holiday season and is yours for the very reasonable price of $27.95.
Check them out at www.corkcicle.com.