- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Goat Story Mug
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Usually, when I write a review, I try to introduce the product with a hook, a reason if you will as to why the product was created and how it can be useful to you as a consumer. The legend behind the Goat Story Mug is even stranger than the product itself, but strange doesn’t have to mean bad. If you love coffee and you are looking for a unique and useful mug, then perhaps this is it.
Time for a little history lesson, per the folks at Goat Story, back in 13th century a flock of goats stumbled upon a bush of berries that made them go loco! They were obviously adventure seeking animals and thus a shepherd decided to brew the berries. From this, coffee was born and a worldwide addiction was started.
Goat Story’s coffee mug is a horn-shaped receptacle dedicated to the goats that discovered coffee. Its unique shape allows for every drop of coffee to be consumed due to its incline. It is fully dishwasher safe, easy to clean and the creators claim it is 100% spill proof – which we found to be true. A standout feature of the mug is the included strap that allows you to carry the mug over your shoulder or attached to a bag. This was a clever addition for those people commonly balancing their morning cup while their hands are full. The Goat Mug comes in 12 oz. (350 ml) and 16 oz. (470 ml) sizes.
We must say that this is one of the stranger looking items we have reviewed. There were many looks around the office of what the? However, I must say, I am a fan. It’s ergonomic design and carrying strap allowed me to take my coffee with me without the fear of having it spill and allowed me to enjoy every delicious drop of my morning brew.
So, if you are looking for a practical, portable and eye-catching mug then you too should check out www.goat-story.com.