- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 7 days ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 7 days ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 weeks ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 weeks ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 weeks ago
- GripbellPosted 4 weeks ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 weeks ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Orobos Field Down Jacket
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
One thing on many Christmas lists this year should be a good Winter coat and they are not easy to find -some are too thin, too heavy, cheaply made or just not warm. Orobos N.Y.C see clothing as an important part of what we project to others, and how we see ourselves and when it comes to protecting ourselves from old man Winter, their Field Down Jacket is not just practical but stylish too!
With designs created from what Orobos calls “The New Group” – a collective of young, talented, dedicated global designers, that dream of creating for the future to be worn in the now – Orobos are at the top of their game when it comes to their Fall/Winter 2016 collection.
Their Field Down jacket is comprised of 90% duck down and 10% feather, this jacket is determined to keep the cold away. It is comfortably warm without being bulky. With its polyester and cotton shell, it is also wind and rain resistant, something we can attest to in the cold Canadian fall.
There is also, roomy double entry bellows patch pockets at the front hip, air mesh trim on the back sleeves and grosgrain adjustable cuff and waist tabs which finish and contribute to the modern utility jacket design motif.
After wearing this jacket the past week, we have truly never felt the cold or the wet of the change of season. It is very comfortable to wear with only moderate weight and bulkiness and has held up well. One of our team described it as wearing a big warm hug and we must admit, that might not be a bad thing.
The Field Down jacket by Orobos is the Winter coat you must have in the wardrobe this season. You can check them out at www.orobos.nyc.