- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Life is hectic and usually when we eat on the run we opt for those comfort foods that can be bought over the counter or at drive-thru, often sacrificing a quick fix for good nutrition. However, what if was possible to snack healthy? Well, this reality has been actualised with the RX BAR.
RX BAR prides itself on crafting quality protein filled snack bars that not only taste delicious but are also good for you. The ingredients they put into their products is built around the philosophy – NO B.S, loud, and clear. Their bars contain powerful core ingredients: egg whites, fruits, and nuts and only 100% natural flavors. The best part of the RX BAR is that every one of the ingredients that goes into the different varieties is stated on the front of the package. Something that we loved and allows full transparency.
Their bars contain no added sugar, no GMO, no dairy, no soy and no gluten. What we really appreciated about their products was that each flavour variation does not compromise nutrition for taste. The folks over at RX BAR have managed to strike a good balance here. As the company, itself describes – we wanted to create a whole food protein bar we felt good about eating and that made us feel great after we ate it. And we’re sticking to it.
With flavours like maple sea salt, mint chocolate, peanut butter, apple cinnamon plus many more, there is something for everyone’s taste. Bars can be bought in packs of 12 or more and there is even a subscription service if you so please.
So take the time to check out RX BAR today and start eating healthier. Check them out at www.rxbar.com.