- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Life is hectic and usually when we eat on the run we opt for those comfort foods that can be bought over the counter or at drive-thru, often sacrificing a quick fix for good nutrition. However, what if was possible to snack healthy? Well, this reality has been actualised with the RX BAR.
RX BAR prides itself on crafting quality protein filled snack bars that not only taste delicious but are also good for you. The ingredients they put into their products is built around the philosophy – NO B.S, loud, and clear. Their bars contain powerful core ingredients: egg whites, fruits, and nuts and only 100% natural flavors. The best part of the RX BAR is that every one of the ingredients that goes into the different varieties is stated on the front of the package. Something that we loved and allows full transparency.
Their bars contain no added sugar, no GMO, no dairy, no soy and no gluten. What we really appreciated about their products was that each flavour variation does not compromise nutrition for taste. The folks over at RX BAR have managed to strike a good balance here. As the company, itself describes – we wanted to create a whole food protein bar we felt good about eating and that made us feel great after we ate it. And we’re sticking to it.
With flavours like maple sea salt, mint chocolate, peanut butter, apple cinnamon plus many more, there is something for everyone’s taste. Bars can be bought in packs of 12 or more and there is even a subscription service if you so please.
So take the time to check out RX BAR today and start eating healthier. Check them out at www.rxbar.com.