- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Fancy a little spice in your salsa? Like your men to be less frio and more fuego? Then as Christmas rounds the corner, perhaps you should take the adage of socks and jocks to the next level with Gigo underwear, a Columbian company that have been revolutionizing the industry for the past 10 years.
Gigo, design underwear that is not just about aesthetic but also functionality. Considering fashion tendencies, avant-garde’s, and a touch of colourful fun, they have managed to create their own unique style capable of highlighting the beauty and the shape of the body to make you feel good about yourself and what you are wearing. Specializing in underwear, swim suite shorts and sport wear, Gigo has an interesting design language that is modeled on high fashion and has a wide graphic language while using premium raw materials and high-quality standards.
Their extensive range of products and styles means that there is something for all tastes. From the traditional briefs to boxer briefs, their underwear is incredibly comfortable to wear. Comprised of nylon, cotton and lycra blends, their products are very well made and built to last. Obviously catering to the European markets as well, it could be argued that your choices range from covering a little to covering a lot. There were some variants that really didn’t leave much to the imagination, each to their own I guess.
What is unique about Gigo is their very colorful choices and designs on hand. Are you looking for zebra print briefs? They’ve got that. Fancy your country’s flag covering your junk – they’ve got that too! Feel like you need some more breathability downstairs? Want more mesh than cotton? Gigo’s got that style as well.
Gigo has created some fashion-forward underwear that allows you to show your true colors, so throw away those stretched out, saggy boxers and add some style and get a little wild this festive season.
Check them out at www.gigo.com.co.