- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 weeks ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 weeks ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 3 weeks ago
- InBody BandPosted 3 weeks ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 4 weeks ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 4 weeks ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 4 weeks ago
- Contixo F5 Quadcopter DronePosted 2 months ago
- ResetPlugPosted 2 months ago
- Moov Now – Fitness trackerPosted 2 months ago
- Vincent – Bartenders Hand SalvePosted 2 months ago
- Playster – Entertainment Subscription ServicePosted 2 months ago
- Freeman Plat – Easy JoggerPosted 2 months ago
- Rever Vant Clipfold WalletPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Fancy a little spice in your salsa? Like your men to be less frio and more fuego? Then as Christmas rounds the corner, perhaps you should take the adage of socks and jocks to the next level with Gigo underwear, a Columbian company that have been revolutionizing the industry for the past 10 years.
Gigo, design underwear that is not just about aesthetic but also functionality. Considering fashion tendencies, avant-garde’s, and a touch of colourful fun, they have managed to create their own unique style capable of highlighting the beauty and the shape of the body to make you feel good about yourself and what you are wearing. Specializing in underwear, swim suite shorts and sport wear, Gigo has an interesting design language that is modeled on high fashion and has a wide graphic language while using premium raw materials and high-quality standards.
Their extensive range of products and styles means that there is something for all tastes. From the traditional briefs to boxer briefs, their underwear is incredibly comfortable to wear. Comprised of nylon, cotton and lycra blends, their products are very well made and built to last. Obviously catering to the European markets as well, it could be argued that your choices range from covering a little to covering a lot. There were some variants that really didn’t leave much to the imagination, each to their own I guess.
What is unique about Gigo is their very colorful choices and designs on hand. Are you looking for zebra print briefs? They’ve got that. Fancy your country’s flag covering your junk – they’ve got that too! Feel like you need some more breathability downstairs? Want more mesh than cotton? Gigo’s got that style as well.
Gigo has created some fashion-forward underwear that allows you to show your true colors, so throw away those stretched out, saggy boxers and add some style and get a little wild this festive season.
Check them out at www.gigo.com.co.