- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Winter is upon us and common-place in the colder months are power outages. If you are like me, when the power goes out you fumble around the house trying to find candles and flashlights with no batteries to avoid the darkness. SmartFlare wants to change all that with their LED light products designed for when you need illumination the most.
First cab off the rank is the SwivelproLED. A pocket-sized flashlight that features 14 ultra bright LED lights (7 on each side) with a magnetic base that allows attachment to metal surfaces. The real genius of this product is the inclusion of a swiveling head that allows light to be aimed right where you need to see, keeping your hands completely free. Powered by three rechargeable AAA batteries and with 3 smart light functions that includes flare mode in the event of signaling during an emergency, it is super bright, well made and easily concealable, the perfect camping accessory.
In the same vain is a product they call the SwivelClip, a pint-sized USB rechargeable light that clips onto a hat or shirt and can magnetically attach to any metal surface. It’s water resistant, rugged, and perfect for any other situation where you need a versatile and convenient light such auto work, fishing, walking the dog, running, and so on.
Finally, the combo light, the ultra bright, 360 degree LED powered lighting device that works equally well as a flashlight, work light, lantern, or a flashing emergency light. Its best use is as an emergency road flare when your vehicle is on the side of the road to give other vehicles ample warning of your location. With two different modes, LEDs flash rapidly in the front followed by eleven red LEDs flashing rapidly in the back for 360-degree flashing.
So, when you need to light up your space, check out SmartFlare at www.smartflareproducts.com.