- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
ThermoPeanut by Sen.se
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Probably one of the greatest smart gadget names for a product ever, the ThermoPeanut is a non- surprising peanut shaped thermal sensor that can track the temperature of any space, including – bedrooms, pet kennels, refrigerators, basements, campsites and more.
Measuring in at just two inches, the Bluetooth enabled device syncs with any smartphone or tablet to measure temperatures at desired intervals within a 200ft range and are stored for up to a month. The ThermoPeanut will alert users when readings are outside the user-defined pre-set norms. Using the SensePeanut app, owners can also track temperature changes and trends for the desired tracked space over the course of time.
After using the ThermoPeanut this past month, we must say we are very impressed with its simple usability. It is easy to set up, the app is very intuitive and functional and the device itself is not just accurate but a true upgrade on that antiquated mercury filled thermometers of old.
If you are serious about tracking temperature in a versatile nay smart way, then you too need the ThermoPeanut. Check it out at https://sen.se.