- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
ThermoPeanut by Sen.se
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Probably one of the greatest smart gadget names for a product ever, the ThermoPeanut is a non- surprising peanut shaped thermal sensor that can track the temperature of any space, including – bedrooms, pet kennels, refrigerators, basements, campsites and more.
Measuring in at just two inches, the Bluetooth enabled device syncs with any smartphone or tablet to measure temperatures at desired intervals within a 200ft range and are stored for up to a month. The ThermoPeanut will alert users when readings are outside the user-defined pre-set norms. Using the SensePeanut app, owners can also track temperature changes and trends for the desired tracked space over the course of time.
After using the ThermoPeanut this past month, we must say we are very impressed with its simple usability. It is easy to set up, the app is very intuitive and functional and the device itself is not just accurate but a true upgrade on that antiquated mercury filled thermometers of old.
If you are serious about tracking temperature in a versatile nay smart way, then you too need the ThermoPeanut. Check it out at https://sen.se.