- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
ThermoPeanut by Sen.se
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Probably one of the greatest smart gadget names for a product ever, the ThermoPeanut is a non- surprising peanut shaped thermal sensor that can track the temperature of any space, including – bedrooms, pet kennels, refrigerators, basements, campsites and more.
Measuring in at just two inches, the Bluetooth enabled device syncs with any smartphone or tablet to measure temperatures at desired intervals within a 200ft range and are stored for up to a month. The ThermoPeanut will alert users when readings are outside the user-defined pre-set norms. Using the SensePeanut app, owners can also track temperature changes and trends for the desired tracked space over the course of time.
After using the ThermoPeanut this past month, we must say we are very impressed with its simple usability. It is easy to set up, the app is very intuitive and functional and the device itself is not just accurate but a true upgrade on that antiquated mercury filled thermometers of old.
If you are serious about tracking temperature in a versatile nay smart way, then you too need the ThermoPeanut. Check it out at https://sen.se.