- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 7 days ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 7 days ago
- Away LuggagePosted 7 days ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 7 days ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 2 weeks ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 2 weeks ago
- OneSoapPosted 3 weeks ago
- Warpaint – Natural Teeth WhitenerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sleep ShepherdPosted 3 weeks ago
- How a Seattle Company Revolutionized Global Coffee ConsumptionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Honeycomb Sound Wireless Bluetooth SpeakerPosted 1 month ago
- Bobby – The Anti-theft backpack by XDdesignPosted 1 month ago
- Power ToothpastePosted 1 month ago
- Miir 20L DaypackPosted 1 month ago
- Chipolo PlusPosted 2 months ago
- ThermoPeanut by Sen.sePosted 2 months ago
- GIGO underwearPosted 2 months ago
- Hatch Cold Brew CoffeePosted 2 months ago
ThermoPeanut by Sen.se
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Probably one of the greatest smart gadget names for a product ever, the ThermoPeanut is a non- surprising peanut shaped thermal sensor that can track the temperature of any space, including – bedrooms, pet kennels, refrigerators, basements, campsites and more.
Measuring in at just two inches, the Bluetooth enabled device syncs with any smartphone or tablet to measure temperatures at desired intervals within a 200ft range and are stored for up to a month. The ThermoPeanut will alert users when readings are outside the user-defined pre-set norms. Using the SensePeanut app, owners can also track temperature changes and trends for the desired tracked space over the course of time.
After using the ThermoPeanut this past month, we must say we are very impressed with its simple usability. It is easy to set up, the app is very intuitive and functional and the device itself is not just accurate but a true upgrade on that antiquated mercury filled thermometers of old.
If you are serious about tracking temperature in a versatile nay smart way, then you too need the ThermoPeanut. Check it out at https://sen.se.