- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
ThermoPeanut by Sen.se
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Probably one of the greatest smart gadget names for a product ever, the ThermoPeanut is a non- surprising peanut shaped thermal sensor that can track the temperature of any space, including – bedrooms, pet kennels, refrigerators, basements, campsites and more.
Measuring in at just two inches, the Bluetooth enabled device syncs with any smartphone or tablet to measure temperatures at desired intervals within a 200ft range and are stored for up to a month. The ThermoPeanut will alert users when readings are outside the user-defined pre-set norms. Using the SensePeanut app, owners can also track temperature changes and trends for the desired tracked space over the course of time.
After using the ThermoPeanut this past month, we must say we are very impressed with its simple usability. It is easy to set up, the app is very intuitive and functional and the device itself is not just accurate but a true upgrade on that antiquated mercury filled thermometers of old.
If you are serious about tracking temperature in a versatile nay smart way, then you too need the ThermoPeanut. Check it out at https://sen.se.