- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky ReduxPosted 2 weeks ago
- Click and Grow – Smart GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Olloclip 4-in-1 iPhone LensPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pixie – Track EverythingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bellabeat Leaf UrbanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wood UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Underhanded GlovesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 1 month ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 1 month ago
- Away LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 1 month ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 1 month ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 1 month ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 1 month ago
- OneSoapPosted 2 months ago
Bobby – The Anti-theft backpack by XDdesign
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Bobby isn’t your typical backpack, it was born from necessity. Every day approximately 400,000 incidents of pick-pocketing occur and the need to protect your valuables is paramount especially over the festive season where we see a sharp increase in incidents of theft. The folks over at XDdesign have created what could be a ground-breaking anti-theft backpack that will guarantee you and your possessions stay secure where and when you need them the most.
To the naked eye, the bobby looks like a regular backpack but with some unique security measures built in. Firstly, the backpack is constructed of a cut proof nylon with a hidden zipper on the rear of the backpack, not the usual exterior zippers that are easy to open and close. You also have your fair share of well placed hidden pockets at the back and sides, perfect for concealing your wallet, passport, or phone, but are still very easy to access. As well as, a very clever illuminator bar on the rear for those who commute on public roads and even an external charging port you can hook up to a power bank and charge your devices while wearing the pack.
Another clever feature we liked was the way the bag balances on your shoulders. Its unique design alleviates the pressure and weight from your shoulders and redistributes it evenly against your back making it very comfortable to wear on longer commutes, to and from school or work. To make it even more comfortable, XDdesign has added a soft ventilated backing for added breathability and even made the exterior water resistant for additional reassurance.
Lastly, there are some finishing touches that make this bag special. We really loved the 3 ways you can access your goods inside the bag. The bag opens to 30, 90 and 180-degree angles depending on your need and the added luggage strap means that it is the perfect accompaniment to luggage hauling at busy airports.
Overall, the bobby does a lot of things right in this competitive market, the only difference being that it does it more securely than the rest.
Check it out at www.xd-design.com.