- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 4 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 4 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
Honeycomb Sound Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With New year approaching, it usually means big plans, big parties and with that – the need for big sound. Honeycomb Sound’s Bluetooth speaker gives you high power and low distortion from a compact and efficient speaker unit.
What makes this Bluetooth speaker so different from others on the market is its distinct honeycomb shaped shell the company claims is not only robust and resilient but forms a perfect geometry allowing for a minimum amount of material in relation to weight and cost. This results in low in density and high compression, simply meaning sound is tight and clean.
Internally the speaker features a 2 channel, 40-watt stereo class D amplifier, with dynamic four-speaker, two-port wide-angle sound driver. The Honeycomb Sound speaker also includes the latest wireless technologies such as advanced digital signal processing (DSP) and Bluetooth 4.0, providing better than usual sound quality and transmission, something we can attest to.
In our testing, we found that the speaker itself can be run on the internal 2200mah battery for about 8 hours using the primary Bluetooth connection within the 30ft parameter, which is solid. The unit itself is charged and/or powered via the AC adapter included. Connection and playback can also be made via the 3.5mm audio input or SD card slot, a welcome addition to an already great system.
We really enjoyed the tonal quality of the honeycomb speaker, Bluetooth devices tend to sound “tiny” but this one had good depth and realism to its output while providing a decent spatial listening experience.
For those who want a unique design and care about the quality of the music you are playing, then Honeycomb Audio’s Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is the one for you.
Check them out at www.honeycombaudio.com.