- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Miir 20L Daypack
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
It is refreshing when a company is built on the founding principles of timeless, thoughtful, simple, and sustainable design. Where 5% of their annual revenue is donated to trackable giving projects around the world focused on helping people live better lives through investments in clean water, bicycle transportation, and education. Miir, is a company with a social conscience that happens to also make great products and their 20L daypack is no exception.
Their daypack is one of the many products you can purchase that supports Miir’s vision to change the world. The sale of their backpacks fund education resources, their water bottles support clean water initiatives and their bikes support mobility programs for those in need.
Their daypack line is built for the weekend daytrip and those who need the versatility of a lightweight and comfortable bag to carry with you. Made from Bombproof 630D nylon, featuring polyurethane lining and PU coated zippers, this will keep your goods safe and dry thanks to the added water resistant measures taken here. There is very convenient quick access side zipper which we very much appreciated, as well as, an eye-catching reflective logo and accents plus a padded laptop pocket.
Functionally, the daypack is not only well made but very durable and easy to transport your goods. We also found that is had a good weight balance when full and was comfortable to carry on our daily transit adventures. All checkmarks in the right boxes in our books.
With Christmas, just 5 days away, why not support Miir by purchasing one of their many products and help give to those who need it the most this holiday season.
You can check them out at www.miir.com.