- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
First day back at work after the Festive break? Feeling a little slow to get up this morning after some well-needed sleep ins these past few days? Then, perhaps you need toothpaste that gives you an extra kick in the pants in the morning – introducing – Power Toothpaste, the world’s first caffeinated toothpaste.
The folks over at Power Toothpaste want you to start your mornings better by eliminating morning grogginess instantly. One brush with Power Toothpaste energizes you like a cup of coffee. Unlike coffee, which takes 30-45 minutes to fully absorb into your system, Power Toothpaste takes effect almost immediately.
We know what you are thinking….is it safe? Yes! Each pea-sized amount of Power Toothpaste contains approximately the same amount of caffeine as a medium cup of coffee and is manufactured in the United States in a fully FDA-compliant facility.
But does it work like toothpaste? Yes! It contains the same healthy ingredients as the leading brands to eliminate plaque, reduce stains, and freshen your breath. Not to mention, it is mint flavoured and does not at all taste like caffeine.
We must admit, we love time-saving measures on our morning routines. Most of us have our morning coffee and then brush our teeth but this does both! Our only reservation was the fact that some of us brush twice a day (before bed) and the thought of pumping caffeine into our system before our slumber made us a little apprehensive.
There is a lot to like about Power Toothpaste if you are always on the go and want an extra pick me up in the morning. Then definitely check them out at www.powertoothpaste.com.