- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 3 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 3 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
First day back at work after the Festive break? Feeling a little slow to get up this morning after some well-needed sleep ins these past few days? Then, perhaps you need toothpaste that gives you an extra kick in the pants in the morning – introducing – Power Toothpaste, the world’s first caffeinated toothpaste.
The folks over at Power Toothpaste want you to start your mornings better by eliminating morning grogginess instantly. One brush with Power Toothpaste energizes you like a cup of coffee. Unlike coffee, which takes 30-45 minutes to fully absorb into your system, Power Toothpaste takes effect almost immediately.
We know what you are thinking….is it safe? Yes! Each pea-sized amount of Power Toothpaste contains approximately the same amount of caffeine as a medium cup of coffee and is manufactured in the United States in a fully FDA-compliant facility.
But does it work like toothpaste? Yes! It contains the same healthy ingredients as the leading brands to eliminate plaque, reduce stains, and freshen your breath. Not to mention, it is mint flavoured and does not at all taste like caffeine.
We must admit, we love time-saving measures on our morning routines. Most of us have our morning coffee and then brush our teeth but this does both! Our only reservation was the fact that some of us brush twice a day (before bed) and the thought of pumping caffeine into our system before our slumber made us a little apprehensive.
There is a lot to like about Power Toothpaste if you are always on the go and want an extra pick me up in the morning. Then definitely check them out at www.powertoothpaste.com.