- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 weeks ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 weeks ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 3 weeks ago
- InBody BandPosted 3 weeks ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 4 weeks ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 4 weeks ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 4 weeks ago
- Contixo F5 Quadcopter DronePosted 2 months ago
- ResetPlugPosted 2 months ago
- Moov Now – Fitness trackerPosted 2 months ago
- Vincent – Bartenders Hand SalvePosted 2 months ago
- Playster – Entertainment Subscription ServicePosted 2 months ago
- Freeman Plat – Easy JoggerPosted 2 months ago
- Rever Vant Clipfold WalletPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
First day back at work after the Festive break? Feeling a little slow to get up this morning after some well-needed sleep ins these past few days? Then, perhaps you need toothpaste that gives you an extra kick in the pants in the morning – introducing – Power Toothpaste, the world’s first caffeinated toothpaste.
The folks over at Power Toothpaste want you to start your mornings better by eliminating morning grogginess instantly. One brush with Power Toothpaste energizes you like a cup of coffee. Unlike coffee, which takes 30-45 minutes to fully absorb into your system, Power Toothpaste takes effect almost immediately.
We know what you are thinking….is it safe? Yes! Each pea-sized amount of Power Toothpaste contains approximately the same amount of caffeine as a medium cup of coffee and is manufactured in the United States in a fully FDA-compliant facility.
But does it work like toothpaste? Yes! It contains the same healthy ingredients as the leading brands to eliminate plaque, reduce stains, and freshen your breath. Not to mention, it is mint flavoured and does not at all taste like caffeine.
We must admit, we love time-saving measures on our morning routines. Most of us have our morning coffee and then brush our teeth but this does both! Our only reservation was the fact that some of us brush twice a day (before bed) and the thought of pumping caffeine into our system before our slumber made us a little apprehensive.
There is a lot to like about Power Toothpaste if you are always on the go and want an extra pick me up in the morning. Then definitely check them out at www.powertoothpaste.com.