- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 3 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 3 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 3 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 4 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 4 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 4 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 4 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 6 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 6 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 6 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 6 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 7 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 9 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 9 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 11 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 11 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 11 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
OneSoap, a company out of Frankfurt Germany, want to be your new one-stop shop when it comes to men’s hygiene with their convenient, natural, portable, and even stick-able hair and body wash.
Designed for those on the go, OneSoap is a solid deodorant stick styled soap product that is perfect for travel as it does not fall under the liquid restrictions for carry-on luggage and is made for those who want simplicity and something compact to carry in their sports bag. Their forward-thinking design motif includes a suction-cup-cap, so you will no longer be dependent on shelf space in the shower – simply stick it to any smooth surface and never worry about dropping the soap again.
It’s all natural ingredients means there are no animal by-products, parabens or SLS products included. It is comprised of activated carbon and is shiny and black in appearance, however, the inclusion of ethereal oils and high glycerin content means that not only does their soap bind toxins but also leaves skin and hair silky smooth.
A highlight for us was that this product is 100% spill proof, we can’t tell you how many times our shampoo bottle has busted open and made a mess of our gym bags. It also means that for us, it is one less product to carry and replenish as it is quite long lasting. OneSoap also pleasantly surprised us with its fresh citrus-y scent which many of our testers enjoyed.
OneSoap is not trying to reinvent the wheel with this product, simply improve it, their innovative product is something that should be on everyone’s shopping list for 2017.
Check them out at http://onesoap.eu.