- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 weeks ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Warpaint – Natural Teeth Whitener
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
If there ever was a product we reviewed and thought – if this doesn’t work we’re screwed – then Warpaint is it. The reason being is that this isn’t some fancy bright toothpaste. It is straight up a grimy pitch black charcoal you brush onto your teeth and rinse off, to naturally whiten and strengthen your teeth and gums.
When it first arrived, we must admit we were a little thrown by it, it comprised of a small aluminium canister that is similar in design and color to black shoe polish. However, after reading about the science behind it, our minds were put at ease. The product itself is comprised of activated coconut shell charcoal with Australian edible calcium bentonite clay that remineralises and strengthens teeth. Notably, bentonite clay has been used for decades as a treatment for numerous health conditions and acts as a detoxifying agent to help fight gum disease by strengthening the body’s natural immunity.
The very fine and porous charcoal additionally attracts to and holds material and debris within the pores and brushing with it helps remove discoloration, stains, and debris and leaves the surface area of the tooth clean and appearance will be whiter. Furthermore, the inclusion of organic orange sweet peel, lemon myrtle and peppermint also helps remove stains, strengthen teeth and is a powerful microbial and anti-fungal agent. The peppermint also leaves your mouth smelling fresh and not like you just swallowed the remains of last night’s bonfire.
We were very impressed by Warpaint, its claims to whiten teeth really does seem to work. Our first use was daunting, after brushing, your teeth are essentially black – like charcoal – but after a quick rinse, all residue is gone. The remaining pepper-minty taste is pleasant and our teeth felt cleaner than any other toothpaste we had used prior.
If you are serious about your oral health and regular toothpaste just isn’t cutting it or never did, then check out www.armedwithwarpaint.com.