- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 7 days ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 7 days ago
- Away LuggagePosted 7 days ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 7 days ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 2 weeks ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 2 weeks ago
- OneSoapPosted 3 weeks ago
- Warpaint – Natural Teeth WhitenerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sleep ShepherdPosted 3 weeks ago
- How a Seattle Company Revolutionized Global Coffee ConsumptionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Honeycomb Sound Wireless Bluetooth SpeakerPosted 1 month ago
- Bobby – The Anti-theft backpack by XDdesignPosted 1 month ago
- Power ToothpastePosted 1 month ago
- Miir 20L DaypackPosted 1 month ago
- Chipolo PlusPosted 2 months ago
- ThermoPeanut by Sen.sePosted 2 months ago
- GIGO underwearPosted 2 months ago
- Hatch Cold Brew CoffeePosted 2 months ago
Morphine Lips – Lip Balm
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
When I first received a sample of the Morphine Lips balm, I could not stop thinking of a quote from the novel The Princess Bride, it goes a little something like this “Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind” Ironically, this is exactly what this product promises, to enhance that kiss with someone special and leave them wanting more.
Fundamentally, this is a product to soften lips just like many others on the market today. It is comprised of 11 essential oils, including: Meadow Foam oil, Blackcurrant oil, Jojoba oil, and Grape Seed oil to name a few, however, the balm also contains Benzocaine, a known numbing agent for that extra pow. This is exactly where Morphine Lips excels as the unsuspecting receiver is left with what the company calls a “kiss will have their heart racing and body trembling for more.”
After trying this product on my unsuspecting wife, I found the reaction to be more surprised than world rocking. She proclaimed that her lips did tingle and felt a little numb – like being at the dentist, a sensation she wasn’t sure if she liked or not. Needless to say, it didn’t progress to making a brother or sister for my son Noah. I do feel though that it worked great as balm for lip care but the numbing sensation seems a little gimmicky. Maybe some girls would like it. My other concern is the transfer of said numbing agent inadvertently to other parts of the body, I’m not sure if that would be such a good thing.
Either way, the folks over at Morphine Lips have a unique lip balm on their hands and the big sell here is the effect of the unsuspecting recipient of a great kiss, a sensation that could be appealing to some.
Check them out at www.morphinelips.com.