- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
Morphine Lips – Lip Balm
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
When I first received a sample of the Morphine Lips balm, I could not stop thinking of a quote from the novel The Princess Bride, it goes a little something like this “Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind” Ironically, this is exactly what this product promises, to enhance that kiss with someone special and leave them wanting more.
Fundamentally, this is a product to soften lips just like many others on the market today. It is comprised of 11 essential oils, including: Meadow Foam oil, Blackcurrant oil, Jojoba oil, and Grape Seed oil to name a few, however, the balm also contains Benzocaine, a known numbing agent for that extra pow. This is exactly where Morphine Lips excels as the unsuspecting receiver is left with what the company calls a “kiss will have their heart racing and body trembling for more.”
After trying this product on my unsuspecting wife, I found the reaction to be more surprised than world rocking. She proclaimed that her lips did tingle and felt a little numb – like being at the dentist, a sensation she wasn’t sure if she liked or not. Needless to say, it didn’t progress to making a brother or sister for my son Noah. I do feel though that it worked great as balm for lip care but the numbing sensation seems a little gimmicky. Maybe some girls would like it. My other concern is the transfer of said numbing agent inadvertently to other parts of the body, I’m not sure if that would be such a good thing.
Either way, the folks over at Morphine Lips have a unique lip balm on their hands and the big sell here is the effect of the unsuspecting recipient of a great kiss, a sensation that could be appealing to some.
Check them out at www.morphinelips.com.