- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Halo SportPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 4 weeks ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
Stone Ripper – Pale Ale
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
It’s not often we do beer reviews here at One Cut, but when you taste a beer that is so smooth and exudes quality, it’s time to stop and pay attention. The folks over at Stone Ripper are no rookies, they have been in the business for nearly 20 years and one thing is certain – they have mastered the art of brewing some damn fine beer.
For the unacquainted, Stone Brewing is the tenth-largest craft brewer in the U.S. with breweries in Richmond, Virginia & Berlin, Germany. They have their own World Bistro & Gardens and stores that offer growler fills, pours, bottles, kegs, and a wide variety of merchandise to help fans proudly display and communicate their preference for and right to fine craft beer.
Their selection includes everything from IPA’s, seasonal brews and even some delicious pale ale. Their Ripper pale ale is no exception with it’s dry-hop flavour and aroma that resembles the West Coast. Drawing on their international Aussie brethren for inspiration, their mix of Pacific Northwest Cascade and Australian Galaxy hops means the Ripper is a delicious fresh blend of grapefruit and passion fruit hoppiness with a deep golden appearance, medium bitterness, and floral aroma, wrapped up in one fine brew.
So, put down that mass-produced piss water in a can and UP your beer game. Check out Stone Ripper at www.stonebrewing.com.