- Sitgo – Portable Travel seatPosted 7 days ago
- Grondyke Soap Company – Durden Tactical Soap 2.0Posted 7 days ago
- Away LuggagePosted 7 days ago
- Pet Widget – BadgePosted 7 days ago
- Morphine Lips – Lip BalmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Dish and Duer Performance DenimPosted 2 weeks ago
- MOCAcuff Connected Blood Pressure MonitorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stone Ripper – Pale AlePosted 2 weeks ago
- OneSoapPosted 3 weeks ago
- Warpaint – Natural Teeth WhitenerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sleep ShepherdPosted 3 weeks ago
- How a Seattle Company Revolutionized Global Coffee ConsumptionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Honeycomb Sound Wireless Bluetooth SpeakerPosted 1 month ago
- Bobby – The Anti-theft backpack by XDdesignPosted 1 month ago
- Power ToothpastePosted 1 month ago
- Miir 20L DaypackPosted 1 month ago
- Chipolo PlusPosted 2 months ago
- ThermoPeanut by Sen.sePosted 2 months ago
- GIGO underwearPosted 2 months ago
- Hatch Cold Brew CoffeePosted 2 months ago
Stone Ripper – Pale Ale
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
It’s not often we do beer reviews here at One Cut, but when you taste a beer that is so smooth and exudes quality, it’s time to stop and pay attention. The folks over at Stone Ripper are no rookies, they have been in the business for nearly 20 years and one thing is certain – they have mastered the art of brewing some damn fine beer.
For the unacquainted, Stone Brewing is the tenth-largest craft brewer in the U.S. with breweries in Richmond, Virginia & Berlin, Germany. They have their own World Bistro & Gardens and stores that offer growler fills, pours, bottles, kegs, and a wide variety of merchandise to help fans proudly display and communicate their preference for and right to fine craft beer.
Their selection includes everything from IPA’s, seasonal brews and even some delicious pale ale. Their Ripper pale ale is no exception with it’s dry-hop flavour and aroma that resembles the West Coast. Drawing on their international Aussie brethren for inspiration, their mix of Pacific Northwest Cascade and Australian Galaxy hops means the Ripper is a delicious fresh blend of grapefruit and passion fruit hoppiness with a deep golden appearance, medium bitterness, and floral aroma, wrapped up in one fine brew.
So, put down that mass-produced piss water in a can and UP your beer game. Check out Stone Ripper at www.stonebrewing.com.