- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 weeks ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 weeks ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 3 weeks ago
- InBody BandPosted 3 weeks ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 4 weeks ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 4 weeks ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 4 weeks ago
- Contixo F5 Quadcopter DronePosted 2 months ago
- ResetPlugPosted 2 months ago
- Moov Now – Fitness trackerPosted 2 months ago
- Vincent – Bartenders Hand SalvePosted 2 months ago
- Playster – Entertainment Subscription ServicePosted 2 months ago
- Freeman Plat – Easy JoggerPosted 2 months ago
- Rever Vant Clipfold WalletPosted 2 months ago
Stone Ripper – Pale Ale
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
It’s not often we do beer reviews here at One Cut, but when you taste a beer that is so smooth and exudes quality, it’s time to stop and pay attention. The folks over at Stone Ripper are no rookies, they have been in the business for nearly 20 years and one thing is certain – they have mastered the art of brewing some damn fine beer.
For the unacquainted, Stone Brewing is the tenth-largest craft brewer in the U.S. with breweries in Richmond, Virginia & Berlin, Germany. They have their own World Bistro & Gardens and stores that offer growler fills, pours, bottles, kegs, and a wide variety of merchandise to help fans proudly display and communicate their preference for and right to fine craft beer.
Their selection includes everything from IPA’s, seasonal brews and even some delicious pale ale. Their Ripper pale ale is no exception with it’s dry-hop flavour and aroma that resembles the West Coast. Drawing on their international Aussie brethren for inspiration, their mix of Pacific Northwest Cascade and Australian Galaxy hops means the Ripper is a delicious fresh blend of grapefruit and passion fruit hoppiness with a deep golden appearance, medium bitterness, and floral aroma, wrapped up in one fine brew.
So, put down that mass-produced piss water in a can and UP your beer game. Check out Stone Ripper at www.stonebrewing.com.