- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 4 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 4 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
Stone Ripper – Pale Ale
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
It’s not often we do beer reviews here at One Cut, but when you taste a beer that is so smooth and exudes quality, it’s time to stop and pay attention. The folks over at Stone Ripper are no rookies, they have been in the business for nearly 20 years and one thing is certain – they have mastered the art of brewing some damn fine beer.
For the unacquainted, Stone Brewing is the tenth-largest craft brewer in the U.S. with breweries in Richmond, Virginia & Berlin, Germany. They have their own World Bistro & Gardens and stores that offer growler fills, pours, bottles, kegs, and a wide variety of merchandise to help fans proudly display and communicate their preference for and right to fine craft beer.
Their selection includes everything from IPA’s, seasonal brews and even some delicious pale ale. Their Ripper pale ale is no exception with it’s dry-hop flavour and aroma that resembles the West Coast. Drawing on their international Aussie brethren for inspiration, their mix of Pacific Northwest Cascade and Australian Galaxy hops means the Ripper is a delicious fresh blend of grapefruit and passion fruit hoppiness with a deep golden appearance, medium bitterness, and floral aroma, wrapped up in one fine brew.
So, put down that mass-produced piss water in a can and UP your beer game. Check out Stone Ripper at www.stonebrewing.com.