- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 weeks ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Stone Ripper – Pale Ale
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
It’s not often we do beer reviews here at One Cut, but when you taste a beer that is so smooth and exudes quality, it’s time to stop and pay attention. The folks over at Stone Ripper are no rookies, they have been in the business for nearly 20 years and one thing is certain – they have mastered the art of brewing some damn fine beer.
For the unacquainted, Stone Brewing is the tenth-largest craft brewer in the U.S. with breweries in Richmond, Virginia & Berlin, Germany. They have their own World Bistro & Gardens and stores that offer growler fills, pours, bottles, kegs, and a wide variety of merchandise to help fans proudly display and communicate their preference for and right to fine craft beer.
Their selection includes everything from IPA’s, seasonal brews and even some delicious pale ale. Their Ripper pale ale is no exception with it’s dry-hop flavour and aroma that resembles the West Coast. Drawing on their international Aussie brethren for inspiration, their mix of Pacific Northwest Cascade and Australian Galaxy hops means the Ripper is a delicious fresh blend of grapefruit and passion fruit hoppiness with a deep golden appearance, medium bitterness, and floral aroma, wrapped up in one fine brew.
So, put down that mass-produced piss water in a can and UP your beer game. Check out Stone Ripper at www.stonebrewing.com.