- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 4 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 4 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Real luggage does not need to be smart its needs to be practical. Away luggage not only makes beautiful luggage for travel, but more importantly, they make thoughtful luggage for those who need something that functions well and will stand the trials of baggage handlers and luggage carousels.
Their direct to consumer approach means that their luggage can be designed from premium materials at a lower cost. Let’s face it, who really wants to pay $300 for something that simply carries clothes? Not us. Their beautiful yet functionally minimal approach to their luggage with its unbreakable polycarbonate shell, interior compression system, and removable laundry bag are welcome necessities in a travelers’ eyes. You shouldn’t need to worry whether your things will arrive in one piece but rather enjoy the journey and the folks at Away, have made this easier than ever before.
We were fortunate to test their Large suitcase and we were very impressed. Not only is it sturdy but there were some things that really set this in a class of its own when it comes to luggage. We really loved the TSA approved locking mechanism that essentially locks the zippers at the top of the case with a three-digit release code being needed to unzip the case, a great security measure. We also really enjoyed the 360-degree Hinomoto wheels that made it very easy to maneuver around the airport. Finally, the fact that Away has marketed different sizing of their cases based on need and that some even include a built-in USB charger into the case itself, which is a very innovative measure that we wish we had thought of ourselves.
Away really want to make traveling pain-free with their line of suitcases that truly are robust and functional rather than just pretty. Now, if only they can invent something that helps me pack less, all would be good.
Check them out at www.awaytravel.com.