- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 weeks ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 6 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 8 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 8 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Real luggage does not need to be smart its needs to be practical. Away luggage not only makes beautiful luggage for travel, but more importantly, they make thoughtful luggage for those who need something that functions well and will stand the trials of baggage handlers and luggage carousels.
Their direct to consumer approach means that their luggage can be designed from premium materials at a lower cost. Let’s face it, who really wants to pay $300 for something that simply carries clothes? Not us. Their beautiful yet functionally minimal approach to their luggage with its unbreakable polycarbonate shell, interior compression system, and removable laundry bag are welcome necessities in a travelers’ eyes. You shouldn’t need to worry whether your things will arrive in one piece but rather enjoy the journey and the folks at Away, have made this easier than ever before.
We were fortunate to test their Large suitcase and we were very impressed. Not only is it sturdy but there were some things that really set this in a class of its own when it comes to luggage. We really loved the TSA approved locking mechanism that essentially locks the zippers at the top of the case with a three-digit release code being needed to unzip the case, a great security measure. We also really enjoyed the 360-degree Hinomoto wheels that made it very easy to maneuver around the airport. Finally, the fact that Away has marketed different sizing of their cases based on need and that some even include a built-in USB charger into the case itself, which is a very innovative measure that we wish we had thought of ourselves.
Away really want to make traveling pain-free with their line of suitcases that truly are robust and functional rather than just pretty. Now, if only they can invent something that helps me pack less, all would be good.
Check them out at www.awaytravel.com.