- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
Pet Widget – Badge
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Let’s face it, our pets are an extension of ourselves. We treat them better than we treat other human beings and in return, we get their unconditional love. So, it is only natural that we would want to keep them safe and know their whereabouts always. Pet Widget’s Badge aims to make this easier than ever before.
Badge is an NFC & QR code enabled intelligent pet ID tag, which is linked to pet profiles created in the Pet Widget app and is designed and developed to help lost pets reunite with their families. Your pet’s information can be accessed at any time, there are no subscription fees and best of all, owners can even offer rewards for their safe return.
If ever your pet is lost, the person who finds them simply scans the QR code or scans the NFC I.D. tag with their smartphone and the animals’ location is tagged on a map using the accompanying app. When a pet is found, there is even the option to view the pet’s profile and call the owner directly to retrieve your loved one faster.
After using the tag this past month, we are very impressed with this low jack technique to find our pets. We even experimented by leaving the dog with a friend and following the steps to track them. The location tagging is great and super accurate and the ability for anyone to reach the owner by simply scanning the tag is nothing short of brilliant and could keep many pets out of shelters.
This clever and ingenious solution to a common problem is one that any pet owner should seek out and buy. Check them out at www.petwidget.com.