- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
Sitgo – Portable Travel seat
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We’ve all been there, waiting in long lines at train stations, music festivals or sports events. Minutes, nay hours, spent on your aching feet with no seat in sight for a reprise. Well, strain no more with SitGo – the first portable travel seat.
Simply put, SitGo provides users with rest while standing, it is a modern day take on a travel seat. Its clever T-shape design is compact and initially is no bigger than your average water bottle. It is lightweight, can withstand up to 300 pounds and has a unique telescopic neck to adjust the seating height – perfect for everything from commuter lines to camp sites.
What we particularly liked about the SitGo was its construction and ease of use. It is super simple to unpack and you simply lean on to it and you have a comfortable place to rest. This is further aided by a rubberized pad on the seat that provides the non-slip surface needed for stability and comfort. Also, worth noting was the inclusion of a belt clip and carabiner, so when collapsed, the SitGo can be attached to any bag or backpack securely. This was a crafty addition.
We are very surprised someone hadn’t thought of this product sooner, its applications in the real world are vast and never will we feel uncomfortable in long, tiresome lines again – I’m looking at you Disney World!
Get yours at www.sitgo.com.