- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Sitgo – Portable Travel seat
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We’ve all been there, waiting in long lines at train stations, music festivals or sports events. Minutes, nay hours, spent on your aching feet with no seat in sight for a reprise. Well, strain no more with SitGo – the first portable travel seat.
Simply put, SitGo provides users with rest while standing, it is a modern day take on a travel seat. Its clever T-shape design is compact and initially is no bigger than your average water bottle. It is lightweight, can withstand up to 300 pounds and has a unique telescopic neck to adjust the seating height – perfect for everything from commuter lines to camp sites.
What we particularly liked about the SitGo was its construction and ease of use. It is super simple to unpack and you simply lean on to it and you have a comfortable place to rest. This is further aided by a rubberized pad on the seat that provides the non-slip surface needed for stability and comfort. Also, worth noting was the inclusion of a belt clip and carabiner, so when collapsed, the SitGo can be attached to any bag or backpack securely. This was a crafty addition.
We are very surprised someone hadn’t thought of this product sooner, its applications in the real world are vast and never will we feel uncomfortable in long, tiresome lines again – I’m looking at you Disney World!
Get yours at www.sitgo.com.