- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Sitgo – Portable Travel seat
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We’ve all been there, waiting in long lines at train stations, music festivals or sports events. Minutes, nay hours, spent on your aching feet with no seat in sight for a reprise. Well, strain no more with SitGo – the first portable travel seat.
Simply put, SitGo provides users with rest while standing, it is a modern day take on a travel seat. Its clever T-shape design is compact and initially is no bigger than your average water bottle. It is lightweight, can withstand up to 300 pounds and has a unique telescopic neck to adjust the seating height – perfect for everything from commuter lines to camp sites.
What we particularly liked about the SitGo was its construction and ease of use. It is super simple to unpack and you simply lean on to it and you have a comfortable place to rest. This is further aided by a rubberized pad on the seat that provides the non-slip surface needed for stability and comfort. Also, worth noting was the inclusion of a belt clip and carabiner, so when collapsed, the SitGo can be attached to any bag or backpack securely. This was a crafty addition.
We are very surprised someone hadn’t thought of this product sooner, its applications in the real world are vast and never will we feel uncomfortable in long, tiresome lines again – I’m looking at you Disney World!
Get yours at www.sitgo.com.